Is there a mathematical chance of the GUNNERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a mathematical chance of the GUNNERS

striking gold (winning) in this season's EPL?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

there was always a chance ... but lets be real. Focus on passing chelsea first nuh?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      there was always a chance ... but lets be real. Focus on passing chelsea first nuh?

Seeing my TEAM is sitting, let me focus and hope Chelsea beat unnuh!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        Seeing my TEAM is sitting, let me focus and hope Chelsea beat unnuh!
        .. okay .. that puts chelsea tied on points with the Empire. What would the table look like?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          .. okay .. that puts chelsea tied on points with the Empire. What would the table look like?
          unnuh can lose haul a unnuh match dem aftah dat?! duh dat dem wi talk!

Comment

Let's see how things would have to play out for the Gunners to lift the BPL trophy:

Cheski 1 ManU 1 Derby 0 Gunners 7

ManU 1 West Ham 2 Gunners 3 Everton 1 Newcastle 2 Cheski 1

Last day ManU and Cheski lose. The Gunners win and lift the trophy

Comment

heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

YAY!!!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Karl word to the wise: whenever you start saying
                  you have mathematical chance, you are finished. I hve never seen a team with mathematical chance achieved its objective.

Comment

i have.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

sorry to say, i have too.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Several years ago, during the Premiership days, the roles were reversed. Man U had that mathematical chance. Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink came through for Man U, while playing for Leeds I believe and scored to beat Arsenal and let Man U win the Premiership on the last match day of the season. Many Arsenal fanz I know still hate Jimmy Floyd for that.
                        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Next!!!!!

Comment

Here is the season I chatted about. League Top Scorer Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink came through indirectly for Man U as he helped Leeds beat Arsenal.

1998/1999: Champions — Manchester United
                            One point ahead of Arsenal
                            The year of the treble and United simply refused to be denied. A draw against big-time rivals Liverpool made things scary as Arsenal beat Derby and then Spurs. However, when the Gunners choked against Leeds, United was ready to pounce. Yet if Spurs had not been beaten at Old Trafford thanks to a David Beckham special, Arsenal would have gone back-to-back.
                            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

If I was a gambling man, I would
                              tell both of you tp put your mouth wher your money is on arse winning.
                              Such is life though

Comment

Working...
                              X