Rohan Ricketts and Andy Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rohan Ricketts and Andy Williams

Just saw both players play and happy to say both can help the national player depth. Rohan especially.

Yuh went to the game between Salt Lake & Toronto FC? Saw a few games last season on the tube, and vibes from the TFC fans in the stands was strong. No comments from Granny's play on the field?
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I have season tix so I try to make most games although last year it was hard to wathc. Tyrone is playing very very well. He did not show any negative effects in the flat back four system used by TFC. Passes well from the back and his pace was not an issue and to be frank at times TFC had a lot of the ball. The issue for Rene is going to be who plays with Tyrone hopefully someone with pace. As for the Toronto fans and the stadium evnviornment it is cozy and the fans are fun but hungry for good soccer. Sometimes I think they are a bit over top with the profanity but it is a lot of fun. Having been to games in Mexico city and London I can say these fans got it but back on the field I was impressed with Ricketts. The question is do you choose Dane Richards Teddy J Jamall or him. and at this point although slightly unfit he looks good. Andy also show his quality with is range of passing. If only he could get more minutes as he came on just inside the second half. Still look like he has is baby fat but a quality talent.

Comment

Reggaeboys need defenders and midfielders..

Ricketts is good but we have enought quality strikers already. By the way how much players can Jamaica or any country provided to fifa for registration during qualifying.
        Jamaica and tfc need defensive players...Both entity is loaded with strikers and midfielders but not much quality defenders.

Comment

Ricketts is a midfielder\

Comment

Working...
          X