Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Arsenal hang on to Hleb?

Euro giants in the hunt for hot Hleb

Arsenal playmaker Alexander Hleb is a summer transfer target for Real Madrid, Juventus and Barcelona, according to his agent.

The Gunners midfielder has enjoyed an immaculate campaign for Arsene Wenger's side and firmly established himself as a key player at The Emirates.

Such fine form has not gone unnoticed across the continent, with a number of Europe's biggest clubs monitoring his situation closely. Arsenal's failure to secure silverware this season has cast doubts over the futures of a number of their top stars, with Hleb's name repeatedly linked with an exit.

The 26-year-old was reported to have met Internazionale officials before Arsenal's Champions League clash against Milan earlier in the campaign; an accusation that has since been played down by the Italian club.
    Now Hleb's agent, Nikolai Shpilevski, has fuelled talk of an exit further by declaring an interest in his client from three leading clubs.

"I'm often approached about Hleb," he is quoted in the Daily Express.
    "I have nothing to hide; Alexander is a world-class player. Real Madrid, Juventus and Barcelona are interested in him. But there are no official offers."

----------

Sorry Lazie. I inadvertently messed with your post. I have returned it to its correct state!
    Last edited by Karl; April 16, 2008, 01:41 PM.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Excellent player who needs a bigger, better network to display his immense skills! Liverpool could use him!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Pool a try get Gareth Barry from Villa. Not a bad buy if Gerrard nuh want the middle all fi himself but willing to work with someone like Barry.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Watch yuh mouth bredrin! Mek Hleb stay right whe him deh because a him a di Gunners Don right now...a so unnu intend fi do dis ting? Wait till wi buss ballers and then unnu want dem? Unnu go groom unnu own and lef wi ballers dem alone!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Excellent player who needs a bigger, better network to display his immense skills! Liverpool could use him!
          Strange .. you said "Bigger and better" then followed that up with a team like Liverpool? I see yuh into comedy now.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

unno liverpool would beat the skill out of him turn him into kick and run artist like gerrard..

Comment

as whey dem duh cisse, as whey dem duh kewell,

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

what they did to kewell is amazint. They took a wicked baller and turn him into rucks. Pool a idiat team..

Comment

Working...
                X