Arsenal tasted Manure, Tilla's Chelsea is next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal tasted Manure, Tilla's Chelsea is next

Is not me call the great side Manure. It is you Tilla. And it is not me that feisty with the Big Man SIde and call it boy u. Well we have long know that Man a Man and boy a likkle side. However, some people have had their heads in th sand year after year. Again the cream has risen to the top. Karl, Mexxx, et al, it is time for you to bow down and worship.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Originally posted by Westman View Post
    Is not me call the great side Manure. It is you Tilla. And it is not me that feisty with the Big Man SIde and call it boy u. Well we have long know that Man a Man and boy a likkle side. However, some people have had their heads in th sand year after year. Again the cream has risen to the top. Karl, Mexxx, et al, it is time for you to bow down and worship.

There shall be "next year"!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      There shall be "next year"!
      Next season I know the Professor's focus will be on all 4 trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
        Next season I know the Professor's focus will be on all 4 trophies.
        That, again may be his downfall. For now he should think about the Carling Cup.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          That, again may be his downfall. For now he should think about the Carling Cup.
          Yuh nuh? When the Empire had a problem winning the EPL ... they went back to basics .. the Carling Cup ... and after tasting victory went after the runaway leaders closing them down and out of the blue had a 0-0 tie with Sunderland.

Ah think you right Jangle ... Arsenal need to concentrate on the Carling Cup.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie still dont bias.. ball roll pon unno.. just the breaks still.. That handball is a penal but dont even know why Gallas did that as he did not need to and look like he was trying to avoid it still. that free kick but anyway I proud of my team as I dont feel like any other team in Europe (River and Boca and a handful of Brazilian team) can roll the leather like that. BiB up u self Mexx wi can rack dem anytime.. Nuh guy caant seh nothing to wi.

Comment

unfortunately...yuh right!!!!!

man u deserving of the title most consistent and showed up when it counted!

CONGRATS!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

We have been saying it all season. Playing beautifully and not scoring goals to win matches means nothing. Do you remember when Murinho won with Chel$ki playing robot football? Statistic will still show that he won twice.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

It is possible to get results by playing flair ball, just look at Man U, and okay for Arsenal to play it too.

Blessed

Comment

finally
                    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

yo bittah eeeh?
                      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Didn't the suits at Arsenal made know their desire to have Wenger have a share in Arsenal way beyond that of a manager(ownership perhaps)?
                        Can't miss what you naver had(cash from finishing first.., progress is lacking but Arsenal hasn't regressed, yes, is it possible that kind gesture by your suits may have influenced Wenger....?

Blessed

Comment

i dont remember one chelsea match.. but the display by the gunners or both teams to be honest for the first 30 minutes will forever be etched in my memory..

Comment

Working...
                          X