No announcement yet.

Lazie we done talk bout Hargreaves now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie we done talk bout Hargreaves now?

Bwoy the bwoy bad eeeehhh

Them say he had a "nigling" knee injury all season
    By the way Carrick had a good game.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

I've never questioned Hargreves' ability. He was carried in to play the position Carrick occupies and has been doing an excellent job this season.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

you have it wrong. Fergie knew Hargreaves can play many positions not just one.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

you have it wrong. Fergie knew Hargreaves can play many positions not just one.
        If yuh say suh Sass ... mi too busy a pitch pupalick over this victory.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Hargreaves was magnificent!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

What a rahtid freekick!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

everybody think Ronaldo was going to take it and BAAM.

With a double threat like that on the free kick around the box you have fi think hard before fouling Manu players there.

Comment

And then we say Ronaldo did nothing all game. Just his presence was enough to have 2 or 3 players chasing him, and everybody waiting for his freekick. That's what stars do! Nothing, yet everything!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I don't know who can come to that conculsion.

Manu is a very tatical team if you notice the first free kick Ronaldo took Hargreaves was over the ball as well, I wondering if he was just a ball bwoy, as he did the same thing second one. You couldn't ask for more effort from Ronaldo in that game.

Comment

Working...
                  X