Adebayor's tiredness - thus touch has

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adebayor's tiredness - thus touch has

gone! ...quite a few GUNNERS players are now tired...a step or two slower! -
    They are Toure! Fabregas! Hleb!
    ...not too sure about Gilberto?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

How can they be tired?!

Arsenal is a first half team. It's funny some of Arsenal's biggest supporters used to suggest that Maestro couldn't play 60 minutes of football. Well, look at Arsenal. If it weren't for Walcott, that team would absolutely disappear after the 60th minute.

Is lie?

Dem kill yuh in di first 20 minutes (nevermind they won't score) and then it's downhill from there.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      How can they be tired?!

Arsenal is a first half team. It's funny some of Arsenal's biggest supporters used to suggest that Maestro couldn't play 60 minutes of football. Well, look at Arsenal. If it weren't for Walcott, that team would absolutely disappear after the 60th minute.

Is lie?

Dem kill yuh in di first 20 minutes (nevermind they won't score) and then it's downhill from there.
      No!
      ...we are tired but we are still playing TEAM!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Play TEAM until you are all trophyless in the face!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Play TEAM until you are all trophyless in the face!
          Yuh luv lik man wen im dun eeenh?

Comment

Arsenal supporters too arrogant. I actually like Arsenal, the TEAM, more than ManU, but I am sick and tired of the Arsenal supporters on this forum, you included!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Arsenal supporters too arrogant. I actually like Arsenal, the TEAM, more than ManU, but I am sick and tired of the Arsenal supporters on this forum, you included!
              Aaaaaaaaah boy?!

Comment

Scratch the part bout Manu .. mi agree wid yuh. I do like their team .. but Arsenal fans, not only the ones on this forum, but visit any Arsenal forum .. and its the same thing ... despite the fact they haven't won anything from when.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

where is TH14 when we need him!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yuh nuh

Comment

check the other forum and yesterday paper, see the man backka Daboub?

interesting, one a di only Hart Hill man you coulda nuh like.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                      X