X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL this is who RBZ needs

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9Exe6btEjWU&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z6hOYcEGBlI&feature=related

Ricketts still look good. I guess it would not hurt if Simoes see if he is still interested in playing for us. Remember Clovis did extend an invitation to him back in the day, but he wanted to wait and see if a call from a bigger team would come. If I am not mistaken after that he was called to the England side for a friendly or two, but never got gull cap by them.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I am not sure Rohan Ricketts is still the same player he was from those videos. He was with Tottenham back in 2002 and then moved to Wolverhampton Wanderers on a loan and then permanent switch about 2005. He has not been as dominant as he was when he was called by Clovis which he declined at the time.

We have to access players off todays form, not yesteryear's. If he still has it is him however, I would call him over Burton any day.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Yes, those clips were impressive, but they are clips. If he was doing that every weekend he would be playing for a champions league contender right now.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Was it Clovis or CB who extended a call to him? If I remember correctly, CB in that interview with the RBSC said Rhoan Ricketts was invited and had decided to commit to Jamaica, but he turned a big thing with all the attention he was getting then declined.

Comment

I remember Ricketts well.

Back in the days as Tilla mentioned...he was drawing lots of attention.

Still, I am confident that there are lots of other GOOD young players in the EPL who would relish the opportunity of playing in the World Cup. They will make themselves available before long.

Watch.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Name them HL

Thanks in advance, I will be back "Shortly" to check

• Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Fa gan of derby

Comment

Nuh Namishut, you find any players for T&T yet? We appreciate the wwork you are doing on our behalf, but I would think you would take care of your business first before looking out for ours.

Comment

I do not know their names Assasin.

I was not acquainted with Robbie Earl, Deon Burton, Simpson, Hall et. al. during the late '90's until the reprsented Jamaica.

UB-40's shall rise up out of the ' Jamaican' genealigical woodwork from farin'.

Chusssss mi.

HL

Comment

heheheheeeeee

The wan Tilla get bringle!!!heheheheee

HL

Comment

'low him tilla...low him man. heheheheh....

him spend suh much time on things reggae royz that before long he will be a fan. is a physics related analysis ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Assassin you would see them players in time

Comment

Working...
                          X