Fergie's Gonna Crack...wenger Turns Up The Heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fergie's Gonna Crack...wenger Turns Up The Heat

ARSENE WENGER reckons title rivals Manchester United will crack under the pressure of their tough run-in.

Sir Alex Ferguson’s side are favourites for their second consecutive Premier League crown after opening a five-point lead over Chelsea and a six-point gap to Arsenal.

But Gunners chief Wenger is convinced United – who play four away games in their last six matches – will stumble on the home straight.

He said: “I do believe United will drop points. They play four times away from home between now and the end of the season. It depends on how the games go and how much effort the other teams put in against them, but no win is guaranteed in the Premier League.

“Manchester United are an excellent team, but they can still lose points and they have hard games against us and Chelsea still to come as well. Everything is still possible.” Wenger might still hold hopes of reclaiming a first Premier League title in four years, but he admits Arsenal cannot afford another slip this season
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I believe Wenger promised that Arsenal will fight for the title, I wonder if Man U dropping points have anything to do with Arsenal fighting...?
    I would love for someone to ask Wenger if Arsenal is missing a key link to the chain, if so describe that player. Wengers would paint a picture of the proven finisher,Henry.
    Quickly running out of games for Man U to lose, my team wants to be the best in the World.

Blessed

Comment

I believe Man U owe Liverpool a thank you for that 1-1 result .
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Your youth dem mus full a confidence now.
        Wait and see the manner in which Man U wins the EPL title, thank you may not be necessary.

Blessed

Comment

I noticed may not ...keenly!
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

lol... reading that post reminds me of your Boxhill poems...
            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Lazie, Arsene said that on Friday, before the Pool game

Arsenal has been out of it since 2 weeks ago when BoyU went 6 clear. The only hope was a forward stepping up to assist Adebeyor, that didnt happen, and Van Persie is the most frustrating player for me, and not because of what he does on the field. AnyWHO if Im frustrated VanP must be hell miserable. As for Rosicky????

Get better quickly Eduardo, that should be December, so I would assume we are in the market for a PROVEN goal scorer and a World Class center over 6' 1"
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

If you a go fi 20mil striker then you and X a go compete.

How about try stealing Drogba?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X