Ferguson says"We don't encourage players to humiliate oppone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferguson says"We don't encourage players to humiliate oppone

The point is, there is an unwritten sportsman like rule to not humiliate players and teams, we all know what some of those actions are. Some here are too slow to recognize that it is so.

Man Utd boss Ferguson U-turn on Nani ball-juggling
    tribalfootball.com - April 04, 2008

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has performed a U-turn and insists Nani wasn't taking the mick with his ball-juggling against Arsenal earlier this season.
    Ferguson recently criticised Nani for juggling the ball on his head during United's 4-0 FA Cup defeat of Arsenal. But last night he said: "I looked at the video of the Arsenal game again after what Arsene Wenger said and I didn't see that Nani was showboating. "He was getting pressure from his opponent and he kept the ball up. We don't encourage players to humiliate opponents and I don't think we do."
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

... the point is neither Ronaldo nor Nani was attempting to embarrass their opponent. Its just people that suffers from SLS that mek a big deal about it.

Mexx ... watch how mi point out yuh hypocrisy .... I've seen a certain TH14 in an arsenal jersey running and purposely juggling the ball on his opponents ... I never hear a word from you nor Wenger the Whiner. Suh why complain when flair reach unuh now?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
      The point is, there is an unwritten sportsman like rule to not humiliate players and teams, we all know what some of those actions are. Some here are too slow to recognize that it is so.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
      X