42'GOAL! CROUCH GIVES LIVERPOOL THE LEAD! It's real route on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 42'GOAL! CROUCH GIVES LIVERPOOL THE LEAD! It's real route on

<LI class="goal min42 comment274780025 summary first" style="FILTER: alpha(opacity=90)">42'GOAL! CROUCH GIVES LIVERPOOL THE LEAD! It's real route one stuff as Reina clears downfield... Crouch heads on to Benayoun who hooks the ball back to the big man... he cuts inside and lets fly with a low right footed drive which nestles into the bottom corner!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Rafa rotated 8 players, arse 3

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Great finish at the Emirates, and a little more justice than at Wembley. Benayoun flicks a Pepe Reina long ball to Peter Crouch, who turns Williams Gallas inside out before lashing an excellent drive into the bottom corner.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

no comment on the rotation of 8

Comment

When them rotate and win you say good but when them lose you say a nuh the rotation.

You can rotate players once in a while but at the begining of your season it was just simple too much rotatation and that can affect any team. Simple if Torres had played in more games then you could possible be challenging for the title. Too much rotatation discourage players and make them lose form.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

a 1-1 now

Comment

When them rotate and win you say good but when them lose you say a nuh the rotation......WHAT?

At the beginning of the season we lead the league , everything started to change after the war of words with Hicks.

I have never been against Rotation win or loose , you have .Now deal with it.You went so far as to suggest Rafa should take A.Villa route and play there system of football.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                When them rotate and win you say good but when them lose you say a nuh the rotation......WHAT?

At the beginning of the season we lead the league , everything started to change after the war of words with Hicks.

I have never been against Rotation win or loose , you have .Now deal with it.You went so far as to suggest Rafa should take A.Villa route and play there system of football.
                No Xcuse ... Liverpool is like that runner in the marathon that pull out at full speed, thinking he/she is capable of going the distance at that speed. Once the Empire select 3rd gear it was over for Liverpool.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

"You went so far as to suggest Rafa should take A.Villa route and play there system of football."

When did I suggest that? you making up things

Comment

You have credibility issues deal with them , when did I suggest the latter.

As I have always said ROTATION WORKS!

Comment

Can you PLEASE point out where I said anything like that and prove who have the crediblity issue here

Comment

how di hell can you celebrate a draw?
                        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Comment

Mission accomplished , Arsenal used a Full strength squad, resting 3 starters compared to our 8 , we achieved a 6 point gap for that 4 th place spot and weakened Arsenal for that return leg at Anfield for that crucial champion league game, which we will win 2-1 .

Comment

I never rate Crouch before but he perform very well today

and that was a great goal. Arsenal play well but Fabregas seems like he has reach and is taking things for granted . Wenger should not have rest so much players if they really want to win the English League unlike Liverpool who is only interested in the champions league . If my players can't perform in day in day out as professional players then I need new players. Only card or injury would make me rest so much player in such important match. I hope Simoes do not do that crap ...

Comment

Working...
                              X