No announcement yet.

Why are some so touchy on every comment about Simoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

discussion is good. Some reactions and contradiction creates discussion but that whats happen in a football culture.

Comment

yeah but booing the youths fi the second half wasn't really good and Journalist asking forcefully "the experimenting done sah?". It has just been two games under Simoes and he has so many players to look at.

Mi nuh mind the discussion but when people a act like a only the establish and professional players fi get a chance, mi have a problem with that because a them same youth deh going to be pros and our future team.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Wha unnuh waan say , we mussin question de man ? I dont think we can afford not to !

Granted I believe he is the best T.D that Jamaica will ever have , he developed and implemented a system that worked for Jamaica and I believe he can do it again.
        Hell of a statement!
        Jamaica will last a very, very long time! In one form or the other possible to the end of time?

...and system for JAMAICA?
        Do we have a football development system or a unique playing system?

He put alot of faith in Fuller in the past , like he did Burton , which shows he is a loyal coach , the proof was his recall of Burton ,the resaon he gave ( to bring back that 98 vibe ).It tells me a bit about his thought process or what he thinks of us .

I believe he thinks that we are football dunces , novices who will follow blindly along any idiotic path he chooses.Well I have said it a million times before the return of Rene , Fuller is a RUCKS! Shelton nuh ready and King will always be on fire.

So who is Rene looking at to compliment KING? Has he called Bennet , If as he says everyone will be looked at , has he recalled Jamaicas most prolific striker Onandi Lowe ?

Rene is in for a warm surprise if he thinks we fans are novices in critiquing the game.
        Re: The forwards - strikers?
        Perhaps - Rene may start with King and Burton...but whatever(?)... He, I would think, is looking for what he hopes will be 4 or 5 good forwards/strikers?????

So...if right, I would think he has not stopped looking!

Re: A coach being criticized
        Those who can escape criticism where football is concerned are definitely not coaches. Simoes knows...must know that coaches walk down the road with the constant ring of criticism in their ears.

He could only expect no criticism if he also knows he is no coach?

...and that I do not think he believes!
        Last edited by Karl; April 4, 2008, 11:15 AM.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Should each prospect get one 20 minute run only?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

wha happen you a go lace up
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It is a serious ting tuh seh ah man not WORTH looking at.. shows a level of disrespect.

Big up yuh ballah dem.. yuh nuh haffi disrespect anneddah.

Yuh sounding badmind now.

Comment

Yuh tink so? Mi never look tree bad at di picnic di odda day, nuh true? But wait, yuh neva dideh! Dat scrimmage was di best! Nuh true Scaly? Whey Emperor deh?

Bricktop, no need to respond to this post. Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mi kinda concern but Emps too, a dis morning mi a think bout him. I haven't seen or heard from him but my old number not in progress again.

Mi nuh hear say Brickie a big time balla?

We coulda only use you inna the Mexico game cause HL a go carry some 7 footer, name googh and Bradley mi make sure you not effective

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                    From what I have observed , as a X balla and present day spectator .Jamaica like to play High Tempo pressurised football using the length of the field especially the wings .

Exhibited under Lazaroni.The one you call the phony.
                    So X, which team you played for and in what years?

Comment

Working...
                    X