No announcement yet.

Defender out for 2 - 3 weeks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.. I'm fully aware of Alves' ability. Mek wi win the EPL and the CL then talk bout Alves nuh?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Okay!

Blessed

Comment

bossman, the amount a time yo change arguement mi confuse...mek mi repeat di MAIN reason why Hargreaves cyaa mek it off adi bench is the same reason Neville cyaa mek it outta di reserves because of carrick's and brown's fine form respectively...
        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

A nuh just Carrick and Brown, but the whole defense and mid playing good including the surprising Anderson. Look Park even a play the best ball of his career, plus O'shea etc and them can't hold down a regular place either.

Yes Manu playing VERY GOOD at the moment.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

thanks for agreeing...
            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Working...
            X