Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    ..with you on CB!
    ...and I wondered myself and am still wondering on Marcus Gayle?
    Did we really need him?
    karl was marcus gayle the one who retired after the very last game in the WC .....

Comment

So how come your reference to second former?

Don't you know some second former can sit A levels if prepared?

You see unnu write all kinda things but it is just in theory, unnu nuh read fi the dirty work and what it entails.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Can't believe England has 4 teams in the CL and Simoes does not know who Pennant is.

Blessed
        What does 4 teams in the CL have to do with Simoes watching Liverpool.

Comment

talk what you know bredin.. Young was a walk on in camp before the england game. Boxhill and Downswell and their almshouse screwed that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Left up to me, Carl Brown would still be the TD

Comment

I am not even sure how people can seriously mention Carl Brown as a Technical Director for a football program.

Comment

btw how did cayman do?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

How?!? When a women's team under Clueless Boxhill can pick up 4 from Mexico and a Brazil-toured team under all sorts of Brazilians can pick up 8, that's how!!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Carl Brown should be TD yes. He is the perfect man to offer a blueprint for the development of Jamaica's football. Time to stop the joking.

Comment

I agree. Pay him a good salary and pay him respect and we would be sailing pretty. But that won't happen, so low mi inna mi dream world.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Your dream world is Carl Brown as an effective TD making Strategic Goals for a program, implementing goals for that program and effectively communicating and monitoring results.

Comment

And where are we getting that now?

You brought it up. Hope you can bear the heat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

One only has to listen Simoes and then listen Brown and you can immediately tell the difference. One can listen to Burrell and then Boxhill and immediately tell the difference.

With one set, we are not approaching an effective program. With the other set at least we are moving in that direction.

All you have to do is listen Carl Brown loyal BT political backers. "Carl is like we daddy, but him can't manage the TD thing".

Comment

Wi going to have to agree to disagree on this one. But 4-0 look better dan 8-1 to me.

Cheers!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes and Carl Browns 9-0 in Costa Rica look worse than the 6-0 in Norway.

Comment

Working...
                                X