No announcement yet.

Simoes to scout extensively ahead of Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I discuss with Ricardo Fuller, so I have the team in my mind, so we have to give chance to players.

Really disturbing statement , i would love a journalist to ask Simoes if he knows of Fuller form in our past 3 failed WC campaign for the national team ?

does he know of Bennet , Is Lowe a part of your plans?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      I discuss with Ricardo Fuller, so I have the team in my mind, so we have to give chance to players.

Really disturbing statement , i would love a journalist to ask Simoes if he knows of Fuller form in our past 3 failed WC campaign for the national team ?

does he know of Bennet , Is Lowe a part of your plans?
      Past 3?

98 he wasn't around
      2002 had just recovered from a serious injury and was used in some games as a late sub. Main starters were Lowe and Burton.

Comment

Before Pool, the eye-catching Pennant was at Arsenal, did Simoes miss Henry too.
        I guess the EPL isn't a must see but surely the inverse is true for the CL, he really should know Pennant.
        Furthermore, slim chance of Simoes watching the lesser leagues......

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          did Simoes miss Henry too.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I suspect that is true, it seems more likely he is preparing the boyz for the WC after the one in South Africa.
            Man U started the EPL season shaky, the players needed time to gel. EPL is not as unforgiving a WCQs, how much time left before...?

Blessed

Comment

First game is against Bahamas not the US.

Last time around with Simoes we were dead last after the first round but the man put it togather with the right players and attitude. I don't think Simoes going to his bed panicking like we are doing.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Little help to the ulcer I am getting.
                The players that he has figured to start, should all be playing now while he conducts his relentless search.

Blessed

Comment

just chill it will two good weeks of camp wid all a di choosen one to start to gell. By the time we reach round robin later this year most things will be in place.

Do you think Fergie have so much time to prepare him squad? If we can't beat Bahamas 6-0 it nuh mek nuh sense we inna this and after you have months to go, nuff a di players will be on break so a the perfect time to get the overseas player and go on one a Simoes camp in Brazil or Europe and play some big teams.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    If we can't beat Bahamas 6-0 it nuh mek nuh sense we inna this and after you have months to go, nuff a di players will be on break so a the perfect time to get the overseas player and go on one a Simoes camp in Brazil or Europe and play some big teams.
                    Just posted that elsewhere.

And when wi beat dem 6 in di first match, let's use the second match top look at some other players.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you a read mi mi to rhatid

Comment

Marlon Bennet is in New York, last went on tour in China. Let me check what is he up to these days.
                        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Good youth, him left college last year with him masters I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            Just posted that elsewhere.

And when wi beat dem 6 in di first match, let's use the second match top look at some other players.
                            You every wonder on why we cannot be an automatic qualifier...have never qualified after 1998?

Well if you do...maybe it might have just crossed your mind that we use the less than best team in the early rounds?

...maybe having little time to create excellent TEAM?

...or as in this 'apparent great new preparation of TEAM' no time to create that great TEAM before Hex?

Damn? ...HEX? ...will we get to the HEX?
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You are probably correct. I met him last month at a Wolmer's alumni meeting. He sounded far more intelligent that you reggae boyz. actually far more intelligent that the average person. Furthermore he told me that he passed 2 subjects in fouth form while playing both footbal and cricket. That is a sign of a man who take acamedics seriously.

If he is is not active then perhaps he should look to the managent area.
                              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Thats a weird story because at 15 I thought I heard simoes then trying to invite Pennant to the then U 17 that went down under.

Comment

Working...
                                X