No announcement yet.

Simoes to scout extensively ahead of Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And if left up tuh you the PNP would have gotten another term..

Thank God for his mercies !

Comment

Our loss is Cayman gain..

Heh, heh.

Comment

Since Boxhill pushed the programme to the dark ages Burrell has no choice but to keep both 2010 qualifers and the academy on par with each other.

Ditto with Simoes who have to balance the local and overseas Reggae Boyz into 1 programme.

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
          If young wanted to play for ja he would not have accepted the england under 21 call up ...... Pennat is not eligible ... so he francis ,lisbe ,trevor benjamin and micah hyde(the real big man)
          Why is Pennant not eligible?

Comment

(I can't believe we having this discussion again. Year 2008!)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              Robbie earle/Marcus Gayle all over again.

These people are willing fi call all the premier league players but are unwilling to give the local players 45 minutes on the pitch against Trinidad.

When them done them say a we live a foriegn that have foriegn mind.
              Simoes is in a difficult spot, he has inexperienced, but talented players a yard that needs development, but is up against a time window for qualification. So far he is doing the right things, but he has to look at the seasoned professional Jamaican players abroad that have the desire and ability to represent us. Desire is the critical element for the overseas player. I wouldn't even look at a Jermaine Penant if he has not expressed and shown a desire to represent us. Simoes must continue to work with the local based contingent getting them more experience during non fifa dates, but, when crunch time comes, he has to field the strongest possible team that JA has to offer. We don't have any margin for error during qualifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                RBSC, you don't have tapes that you can give them. McIntosh should have sportsmax tapes available from his little brother.

Pennant still eligible for Jamaica?
                I'm sure he has tapes, but he still needs to meet with the players to suss them out.

Comment

Boss Rene sounds disturbed , I doubt Rene knows anything about the program, contrary to what many had hoped , he seems to building a system from scratch.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                    Boss Rene sounds disturbed , I doubt Rene knows anything about the program, contrary to what many had hoped , he seems to building a system from scratch.
                    Was there a program for him to build on?

Comment

Yes, the one he left after the 1998 World Cup. What, Boxhill dem pop it dung?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you have fi ask?
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Of course him pop it down. 3 towel fi a team.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            Yes, the one he left after the 1998 World Cup. What, Boxhill dem pop it dung?
                            I won't go as far as putting the blame squarely with the Ballkill, I mean Boxhill crew but they certainly did nothing to help develop whatever program he left behind.

Comment

Not sure if we want to go there...

How many competition Jamaica qualified for under Boxhill ??

Mi hear seh not even GOLD CUP !

LOL !!

Comment

so OJ yuh think if he did really want to play for JA yuh think boxhill and downswell could have changed that? please allyuh men in denial yes

Comment

Working...
                                X