This Roma TEAM is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Roma TEAM is

putting on a good display...excepting in the finishing area!
    Van der Sar has just put in his 2nd brilliant save!

...strange Scholes looks tired???
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

BoyU - 2!
    Rooney mops up!
    Excellent play by Park! ...and who crosses to Park? Scholes!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Roma really missed Totti, he is their KING

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      putting on a good display...excepting in the finishing area!
      Van der Sar has just put in his 2nd brilliant save!

...strange Scholes looks tired???
      They dont have soomeone thatCOMMANDS attention and will draw 2 people easily.

By the was there is a repeated thing about Ronaldo playing midFEEL, dat nuh true, he is a forward, not a striker, but a forward. Many times he is the most forward FORWARD and you even see Rooney playing defense to cover, while Ronaldo is the lone outlet.
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

them need fi check Manu players them fi drugs cause the man dem a play a level a ball game that is way above the competition fi the last few games.

Big up Sir Alex him get them ready fi the stretch run.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X