Draws 5 3
    Losses 4 0
    Goals For 42 13
    Average Goals For 1.83 1.63
    Goals Against 23 7
    Average Goals Against 1 0.88
    Win % 61% 63%
    Points per game 2.04 2.25

Althought, I for one think this Totti won't play is a April Fools stunt.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Those are pretty insignificant. Suggest that there is no difference so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
      Those are pretty insignificant. Suggest that there is no difference so far.
      Insignificant? I interpret it that they get more cautious on the defensive end. 8 games without the boss and they're yet to lose a game? The player from Montenegro, Vucinic is a player that should be given some attention, especially if the boss is missing.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You are wrong, Totti wont play this leg

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        dangerous opponent.

Roma With and Without Totti (Serie A)- With Totti Without Totti
        Games 23 8
        Wins 14 5
        Draws 5 3
        Losses 4 0
        Goals For 42 13
        Average Goals For 1.83 1.63
        Goals Against 23 7
        Average Goals Against 1 0.88
        Win % 61% 63%
        Points per game 2.04 2.25

Althought, I for one think this Totti won't play is a April Fools stunt.
        Roma does not play games like BoyU concerning team selection.
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
          Roma does not play games like BoyU concerning team selection.
          .. and the Empire play games with team selection? Please cite example.

Comment

Evra, Carrick, and Ferdinand was a doubt

.. and the Empire play games with team selection? Please cite example.
            everyone knows when AF says "doubt" dat mean dem a guh play. All three are playing.
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Insignificant? I interpret it that they get more cautious on the defensive end. 8 games without the boss and they're yet to lose a game? The player from Montenegro, Vucinic is a player that should be given some attention, especially if the boss is missing.
              Statistically insignificant data.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
                everyone knows when AF says "doubt" dat mean dem a guh play. All three are playing.
                Oh ohhh ... Ferdinand got a black eye in the Aston Villa game, futhermore, the injury that caused him to miss 2 games is still a concern therefore there was a concern if he would play. Carrick didn't even train yesterday. Evra got a knock from Reo Coker while attempting to cross the ball.

No games boss.

Comment

Working...
                X