Simoes is here for real this time ..His comments after the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simoes is here for real this time ..His comments after the

trinidad game tell me that the man is here for the love and development of our program on a long term basis. He has develop a toughter skin this time around than when we went to France. I am sure the whole of jamaica will get behind him even moreso because he is willing to take the blame for his mistake or oversight . I just hope that he doesnot become discouraged because there will always be opposition even from myself regarding selection,training and tactics etc. Good luck reggaeboyzsc against Bahamas or virgin island.

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
    Good luck reggaeboyzsc against Bahamas or virgin island.
    Thanks for your continued promotion of our website and organization, but, again, the reggaeboyzSC is not playing Bahamas or anyone else. The Reggae Boyz, Jamaica's senior men's team, will be playing the Bahamas on June 15.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      but, again, the reggaeboyzSC is not playing Bahamas or anyone else.
      Phew. Cause mi was jus a seh to miself how dat a one game mi wouldn't be waching. Mi tek a look pon di linkup pics and a one set a big belly 40 sumtings

Comment

That would run rings around you and your look-fit crew on a football field any day of the year!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          That would run rings around you and your look-fit crew on a football field any day of the year!
          Is that a challenge?

Comment

you are dumb too? of course it's a challenge, dimwit!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh **************** no he didn't. When nex yuh gonna be in the US? I will be in yard December we will set it up for Barbican field. Bright and outta order.

Comment

Working...
              X