X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moravek Soccer - Arsenal FC Announcement

Arsenal FC of England Academy Staff to attend
    July 27–August 2 Residential Program

In an effort to provide the best and most up to date training in the Washington DC area, Moravek Soccer School is having two Academy staff from Arsenal FC at this summer's Residential Program July 27-August 2. Francis Tardioli and Ryan Gordon are Academy staff coaches and scouts for one of the finest professional soccer clubs in the world and will bring a different dynamic to this summer's program at Frostburg State University. Moravek Soccer School pride's itself on providing the best staff in the region and is excited about having two quality individuals from Arsenal FC attend this summer's program.

We will also be offering tours for intensive training for individual players/teams with D 1 Fluminense in Rio De Janiero Brasil soon. We are partnering with another group and an announcement will be made shortly

www.MoravekSoccerSchool.com

Comment

Anyone who is interested in the residential camps and tours to Brasil may contact me at MoravekSoccer@aol.com or call 540-336-0144

Comment

Well done and good luck Bill. Nice to see a young coach walking the talk and taking the risk to learn his trade as a professional. Anybody else, especially on this board, who just talk the walk can jus gwan.

Again, good luck!

Comment

Thanks....it is because of my sons being looked at by Arsenal that this all came about. It looks as if I may be able to coach with them as well should we move back in the next couple of years. Timing is everything in this business though..so we shall see..thanks again.

Comment

Very good job Bill!!

Excellent web-site with some of the best links.

"Football is business first".
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X