Let me ask again - How did

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me ask again - How did

Burton perform in that Reggae Boyz vs T'dad match?
    Thank you!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Well him never score any. Nuh dat unnu concern with?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Well him never score any. Nuh dat unnu concern with?
      How did he perform?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

He did very well. His ball control, normally up there with the very best in the entire world, was on display. He passed well, and intelligently and he had 2 shots on goal, if I remember correctly. One went wayward while the other one missed the far upright by a foot or two. Slew him for that!

Verdict? Burton stays!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Burton has a very very positive first touch. He open properly and he is one that youngster should emulate. Because he does not turn and twist some may not rate him.

Comment

How him fi do well when him play inna the second half?

Him nuh deserve the call cause we have so many GOOD forward who nah get nuh call.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              He did very well. His ball control, normally up there with the very best in the entire world, was on display. He passed well, and intelligently and he had 2 shots on goal, if I remember correctly. One went wayward while the other one missed the far upright by a foot or two. Slew him for that!

Verdict? Burton stays!
              Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                Burton has a very very positive first touch. He open properly and he is one that youngster should emulate. Because he does not turn and twist some may not rate him.
                Thanks!

Comment

mosiah, shatta cousin did tell mi seh burton's play was positive... him was always under control...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

shatta cousin is not an idiot!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Burton showed his quality on the pitch. He has vision, great first touch, good decision making, good work rate, and plays team ball. On that night King and Burton were our 2 best fowards on display. No disrespect to Shelton, but his first touch and decision making were not on par with King's or Burton's.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
                        Burton showed his quality on the pitch. He has vision, great first touch, good decision making, good work rate, and plays team ball. On that night King and Burton were our 2 best fowards on display. No disrespect to Shelton, but his first touch and decision making were not on par with King's or Burton's.
                        Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                          Thanks!
                          Karl, what is your assesment of Burton for that game?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
                            Karl, what is your assesment of Burton for that game?
                            I have not seen the game!

Comment

Working...
                            X