Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would that work exactly ?

Comment

Has he been in this particular situation before ?

National Senior Team, Historic Rivalry, Office ?

Stage Fright, Adrenaline or both.. tun him into a claffy on two occasions...

Comment

him get rid a him stage fright if him never see another stage again
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Heh, Heh.

Comment

Let Cousins watch the tape of the match. Ask him where him mistakes happened. Place the same mistakes to him on the training field. Then put him back on stage.

Comment

See all dem ting yah!
              Mi know yuh, if my arguments were shabby, you would be all over it cause friend fi keep friend sharp.
              The question is should the fans keep Simoes sharp?

Blessed

Comment

yes but at the same time nuh discourage our young talents, help them buss.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Discourage? Wha duh yuh?
                  It appears Simoes is higher than even the most high to you, if anyone to be blamed..by you, surely it will be the players.
                  Don't get it twisted Assasin.
                  Most of the arguments I heard from the pro Simoes ites were clearly the consequences of slavish worshiping.

Blessed

Comment

When Simoes fi bear the brunt of the criticism I have no problem but this is just a practise game and he saw what he wanted to see in the first half and just send on the youths to measure them.

Go and read Capello statement about the England game, similar thing he did against France. You can't cricify the man his second game in and it it is not even a sanction competitive game.

What other game he has to look at the players.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

What other game he has to look at the players.
                      What other game he has to build TEAM?
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

that is the SAME question Karl. Isn't looking at players a part of the process of building TEAM? getting a look at the available talent? It is not like Chelsea, Manu and Arsenal where them can go out and buy somebody else's teenager when them short.

Comment

that is the SAME question Karl. Isn't looking at players a part of the process of building TEAM? getting a look at the available talent? It is not like Chelsea, Manu and Arsenal where them can go out and buy somebody else's teenager when them short.
                          Ooooh yes - looking at players is a part of the process.

Simoes makes decisions on 'how he looks at players'...right? (Take that in the millions of ways a coach could decide to take that look! - Yeah - the how?)
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

he took the job knowing he has 6 months to prepare a team for world cup qualifiers. Knowing that half the team or more is overseas. Knowing that in our last year our rating dropped big time, knowing that we have lost to St.Vincent, Bahamas at the under 23 level and some of his former players on the Iraninan national team.

How do you suggest he go about finding new talent and blending them in in such a short time with only 2 friendlies in 3 months?

Think before you answer and don't just give your regular cut and paste from something you wrote before.

Comment

he took the job knowing he has 6 months to prepare a team for world cup qualifiers.
                              Ciorrection: He knew he did not have 6 months to prepare our National Senior TEAM!

Knowing that half the team or more is overseas. Knowing that in our last year our rating dropped big time, knowing that we have lost to St.Vincent, Bahamas at the under 23 level and some of his former players on the Iraninan national team.

How do you suggest he go about finding new talent and blending them in in such a short time with only 2 friendlies in 3 months?

Think before you answer and don't just give your regular cut and paste from something you wrote before.
                              Why ask me?
                              ...and giving my opinion just requires a fitting in of time allotted (I prefer to use that word as it is our Football bosses who made that decision on 'time available') to create TEAM into my oft expressed method of creating our National Senior TEAM progression to TOP OF THE WORLD status...so it does not take any appreciable new thinking.

So give me a good reason to rehash what I have been saying over the last 9 years?

Comment

How you have answer fi everything else?

Well give the man the benefit of the doubt that he knows what he is doing based on his track record with Reggae Boyz, Brazillian women team and Cortiba I would say he knows what he is doing.

As Bill points out that this should be a non-issue as most good coaches would do the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X