• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope our journalist do not give the JFF/Simoes any sleep

Question the team selection

Question the subs

Question the formation

Question the players

Question every nook and cranny that should be questioned , question for question sake.

Lets bring our journalistic pedigree up to a 1st world standard.If Rene caan deal wid likkle Jamaica journalist , how im fe cope a england when man a question TD bout towel and curfew?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Yuh right because Ja has the same Pro football environment that England has.

Comment

I dont know why but I expected that from you , the apologist will stop at no end to defend thier own, rightly or wrongly.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I cannot wait to see whom will be selected on our 1st overseas tour when all our Internationals are available.

I hope the journalist bring it up to prem standards.

Comment

Working...
        X