A what do unuh part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A what do unuh part 2

Is what a gwaan? Unuh believe sey a three week training camp in Brazil can tun defenders into a "Rio Ferdinand"? Mi call it a work in progress.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Dem want replace Pepe but we see what Claude and Stea Peas have given us over the years. So much 5 and six it nuh funny. Now them a try a few young bway and we can't even give them 2 game fi do them thing. If that a di case Pepe stock strong, Willi and them can invest.

The fact is the youngster them have a bag a work fi do if them want to be on the world stage so now it is up to them. Them can't say them nuh get the oppurtunity fi showcase themselves and I assume Simoes going to talk to them and build them up.

Can you imagine if we had beaten Trinidad 3-0 we woulda think we ready fi Brazil. No it shows we have work to do. Now is the time to werk as Simoes say if man want fi come joke it out then them pay them way inna the stadium.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I saw Fuller in the Grand Stand..

Not sure if he paid though..

Comment

Mosiah mussi sponsor him
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Him probably get Boxhill old pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
            I saw Fuller in the Grand Stand..

Not sure if he paid though..
            as long as hes no where near this NT im happy.

Comment

Working...
            X