Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    There were teenagers in our team too.

but were they quality youngsters than can break into the senior squad? We're not just trying to make up numbers here. We need quality youngsters who can add something positive to this team for the future.

Comment

[
      quote=Karl;91669]
      Not saying I can see in Simoes' mind...and we must respect his experience and the results he has gained sans '98...but I am sure coaches do not just throw-up hands and or close eyes and put any old combination of players on. That would not be fair to TEAM...players who started on TEAM or even those 'thrown on'...who jus get dash-an suh!
      Couldnt have said it any better. Completely agree with you here.

The quickest way to bring your player on (raw player on to growing improvement) is surround him/her with superior talent on his/her TEAM! Throwing a 'multitude of raw players' on at the same time...helps down each player and the players as group!
      Totally agree again. How else would our players learn to adapt to this level of football?

Guess what?
      With good players around 'the novice'... 'the novice' gets more touch of the ball - Hey the good players tend not to lose it as often as 'the novices'...
      That is why teams like USA, Mexico can integrate their players into their national set up better than we can. The coaches know how to do this and when its effective. Simoes in my opinion looked lost with his substitute rotation.

[QUOTE]...so nuff-nuff novices - nuff-nuff losing of the ball. Disruption of TEAM flow/play. Less learning...good learning opportunities. Mind you, losing the ball often teaches...that that losing the ball often is a bad thing...but... do not think that is how a coach would like to pass that info on???? [/quote]

Looking at the workrate of some of the young players who came on as subs yesterday leaves alot to be desired.

Comment

Tappa not coming back, Karl.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X