The halftime changes has upset our play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    OK after sleeping on it, I am ready to accept last night's result for what it was worth - a friendly. It would have been good to win but I can understand Simoes need to look at other players while he goes about developing his nucleus. Now there are two posters whose analysis I anxiously await - Mosiah and Maudib....come forth!!!
    Me too. I realized this morning that the first 11 had the game totally under controll and King's twirl and shoot goal was so cool that he accepted the applause from the spectators.

And Marshall's first goal was not half-side. But as you pointed out this was a friendly, although a local Caribbean derby with Jamaica still having the edge over T&T.

For the return leg in June Simones should be narrowing down places for his 22 players for qualifiers.

Comment

Marlon King a is pure striker of di highest class. His goal showed world class shot placement and goal position awareness.

His suspension shall go down as one of the more comical actions on the part of the Boxhill Admin.

Demar Phillips demonstrated a dimension of his game which further cements him... making at least 4 pin point long distance passes each worthy of an assist.

You cannot overvalue experience and composure in central defense.. The aerial defence was off.. several misdirected headers and communication breakdown... in one instant both went after the same ball in the air and no-one connected, completely blowing passed the ball and exposing the back.

Khari Stephenson looking seriously polished.

Midfield Maestro needed soon. Tappa looking fit....

Woodbine have the pace.. a likke rough finishing though but one to keep a close eye on.

The linesmen cannot spell offside.
      Last edited by Muadib; March 27, 2008, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Who is Simones?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So, yuh don't think Boxhill dem know about King's quality? What does that have to do with discipline or acting sensible when in camp?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If yuh cyaan manage supastar talent den yuh nuh belong inna dis..

Dem tink King a bwoy ?

Mismanaged incident.

Anyone dat cyaan si dat nuh waan seeyit.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
              How mi fi deh a di match and pon the forum same time? Anyways, Thomas came on when we were sitting back. JA had taken their foot off the gas so him couldn't do nuttin. Unless unnuh did want him fi go tek the ball from way back inna defense and run up the field by himself and score.

hahaha.... your favourite player nuh true? mi tiyad fi hear excuse massa. Wha mek thomas nuh play good last nite? Simoes gives him a chance at this level and like Fuller who you know clearly that I think should be nowhere near this team, he doesnt do much.

I didnt expect him to make a major impact but at least we couldve seen some more effort and better workrate from him dont?

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
                hahaha.... your favourite player nuh true? mi tiyad fi hear excuse massa. Wha mek thomas nuh play good last nite? Simoes gives him a chance at this level and like Fuller who you know clearly that I think should be nowhere near this team, he doesnt do much.

I didnt expect him to make a major impact but at least we couldve seen some more effort and better workrate from him dont?
                He was the one that took the long range shot near the end of the game.

Comment

Yeah, it's not fair to say that Thomas did not "play good".

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X