RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is a football post, Mosiah! - yuh caan read??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a football post, Mosiah! - yuh caan read??

Leader charged with inciting racial hatred German far-right leader charged

The NPD calls the charges politically motivated

German prosecutors have charged the leader of the far-right NPD with inciting racial hatred. Udo Voigt's party is alleged to have questioned the presence of non-white players in Germany's national squad ahead of the 2006 World Cup.
    Two of his party associates have also been charged.
    The NPD distributed pamphlets suggesting player Patrick Owomoyela, whose father is Nigerian, should not be in the squad, say prosecutors.
    The leaflets depicted a white team shirt with the caption: "White. Not just a jersey colour. For a real national team!"
    'Pure chance'

Prosecutor Simone Herbeth issued a statement saying the pamphlets showed the Number 25 shirt, worn at the time by Mr Owomoyela.
    This, she said, "called into question whether this player, as well as other non-white skinned players, were worthy of representing Germany as national players".
    Prosecutors say the shirt depicted was worn by Owomoyela

Mr Voigt, along with NPD spokesman Klaus Beier and senior party member Frank Schwerdt, are also charged with defamation.
    The NPD - or National Democratic Party - rejected the charges as politically motivated.
    "The German justice authorities are ever more zealous when it comes to pursuing and persecuting the national opposition," it said in a statement.
    Associated Press quoted Mr Beier as saying the use of Number 25 was pure chance and the quality of the printing was unclear meaning it could be another number.
    This is the latest of a series of legal cases involving the NPD, which has seats in two regional parliaments in eastern Germany.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

God Bless America

Comment

okay. so what's the problem? was your earlier post moved? we apologize!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Skippy! In which other country on the planet could a racist organization like the KKK flourish?

Say it with me, brothers and sisters - God Bless America!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Black man have more rights in Merica dan Jamaica.

Is true yuh brown and drive escalade yuh have likkle privilige.. dat is ok but don't get it twisted.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
            Black man have more rights in Merica dan Jamaica.

Is true yuh brown and drive escalade yuh have likkle privilige.. dat is ok but don't get it twisted.
            haydah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you a bleach now?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yuhseeit! mi neva know say mi brown!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

fi pass fi black you have fi have Junior Reid tone fi sing "look how mi black, look how mi shine"
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

long time mi nuh dah one deh. a whey yuh dig it up?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ah bwoy some wicked tunes.

Since the other day mi a tek a inventory of some wicked tunes that is not played today.

Stay tuned, I will be addressing it "shortly".

When last you hear "Sally when you marry sah you bring mi joy" and "two to one" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

When last you hear "Sally when you marry sah you bring mi joy" and "two to one" ?
                        Dem deh nuh ring a bell. Sing a verse nuh.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Halfpint.

Sally when you marry say you bring mi joy first the girl and second the boy. Girl a beg you rung come me we have some fun.

That a the second song by Halfpint and introduced by Radigan against Barry G. Then you have "Two to one, still holding strong, Paulette and Sharon, Sharon she hold on strong, Paulette say seh na let go and even if mi run outa money the both a them will still be my honey, 2-1 and still holding strong."

Comment

Mi memba di second one. Yuh nuh sing too bad!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                            X