Could my friend Tilla be next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could my friend Tilla be next?

All those who have rudely characterised the class of the EPL as boyu were rightly humbled yesterday, again. All except for Tilla, that is. I just have this strong conviction that his team will drown in what he describes as "manure" very soon.

Tilla, I hope the weather and nature are kinder to the west side of your state than it has been to the east side of your state lately. That Meramec river is something.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Originally posted by Westman View Post
    To quote Karl regarding his beloved Arsenal, "Certainly in the last 15 or so minutes Chelsea had us like little boys!" There you have it, Arsenal is the likkle boy side
    ...they were stronger all over the pitch. They bullied us around!
    Yuh nuh si haul ow Drogba pushd hour defender dem outtta di way an apply dat deh killa 2nd goal?
    Last edited by Karl; March 24, 2008, 06:31 PM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Thank yuh sar! The weather has been good to us on this side of the state.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

So Tilla, You think your team has a chance? at the EPL title that is. ManUre looking like hot $hyte...

pr
        Peter R

Comment

Frankly, I do not see ManUre losing two games now to let us in, although it could happen. They are playing well and I think they will win this season.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
            Frankly, I do not see ManUre losing two games now to let us in, although it could happen. They are playing well and I think they will win this season.
            It may come down to whether Drogba can man handle Ferdinad and Vidic as he did Gallas and Toure.

Sure their will be other battles all over the field - Lampard, Ballack, Essien and Makelele vs BoyU's 4....

...Joe Cole's creativeness on either wing and this man - *Anelka, who could create major havoc... vs Rooney's, Ronaldo's and Tevez' (when he is introduced) inventiveness...

...Terry, Carvalho, Ashley Cole and TEAM strength in combating anything thrown at Chelsea...

...and the 'keepers duel as to who is best on the day as both shall be tested.

I am picking Chelsea to be calmer and more deliberate and to WIN! It should be very, very interesting!

*Anelka has matured and his immense talent is being held under tight control...when he comes on the field he just goes about his business with quiet complete faith in his abilities...

He is quick - across ground and has quick feet...a thinker...a goalscorer (I know he has not erupted...yet!)...and now a complete TEAM man. He could be the difference in this match even if he does not score.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

"It may come down to whether Drogba can man handle Ferdinad and Vidic as he did Gallas and Toure."

Karl, just to put your mind at rest, Ferdinand and Vidic a bigger defenders to your two toddlers. Drogba will be well controlled when we go to Stamford Bridge.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post

Karl, just to put your mind at rest, Ferdinand and Vidic a bigger defenders to your two toddlers. Drogba will be well controlled when we go to Stamford Bridge.

What a bitchslap!!!
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Karl, let it go bro, let it go !! we will wait for the CL !!!
                  Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    "It may come down to whether Drogba can man handle Ferdinad and Vidic as he did Gallas and Toure."

Well we'll see! Drogba may just be the best forward in the world when you consider "a man for all occasions"! - Technical skills - ability to talk to the ball and get it to obey his commands, at the taking of free-kicks, being on the end of free-kicks, beating opponents! Quickness - pace, quick feet and reaction time! Strength! Tactics! TEAM! ...and a man that just keeps scoring and scoring and scoring and...!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      Well we'll see! Drogba may just be the best forward in the world when you consider "a man for all occasions"! - Technical skills - ability to talk to the ball and get it to obey his commands, at the taking of free-kicks, being on the end of free-kicks, beating opponents! Quickness - pace, quick feet and reaction time! Strength! Tactics! TEAM! ...and a man that just keeps scoring and scoring and scoring and...!

Cho me caan badda!!!
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                      X