• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could I have a worse day in sports

arsenal loose.
    Pool loose
    Raptors loose
    Georgetown Loose
    I am staying away from sharp objects right now..

Allow me to rub some salt in the wound. Arsenal is now 3rd .. 6 points behind the Empire.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

May I suggest 'worst' to OJ?
      From series of draws to losing as Westman stated in one of his posts.

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
        Georgetown Loose
        Georgetown a bug side. Big ole good fi nuttin cast eye center. UCLA mi seh

Comment

unno can say all unno want today..

Comment

look on the bright side. Canada win
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

OJ I was doom and gloom all day like you when my Gunners lost. But look on the bright side.
              The Reggae Boyz will make you feel better on Wednesday going into the weekend.

Comment

Agreed, it was a bad day. The Big East flopped out big time, especially UCONN, Pittsburgh & Georgetown. Hibbert was useless and scored ongle 6 points fi the Hoyas.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

oh well I guess if this is all we have to be down about things cant be that bad. Thing on the bright side.. you could be a spurs or pool fan.. is it what its like to be a fan of those teams and be loosing all the time.? Damm Scaly and Mosiah and Dweetsweet and x dem good.

Comment

Have a problem with the selection of that team. One bunch a rucks. Also notice David Edgar on Newcastle bench yet he was captain of the U20s.. Want to know why they have one set of rules for black players and white players.. CSA is getting on my nerve now.

Comment

Oj...CSA is still in existence...Really don't they discuss

more issue about hockey than soccer at their meetings lol. Really and truly them nah get no financial support. Might as well they sell the real estate and operate as a virtual office. I really like canada squad this time if it is pick right . There is couple players that play in germany lower division that is capable of surprising concacaf opponents. Atiba Hutchinson is stronger and skillful than most players are make to believe. The man is unorthodox and will create havoc in the middle.

Comment

soccer meetings are soccer meetings but I dont know whats happening. OTTAWA, ON -- The Canadian Soccer Association announced today that Stephen Hart has been named the Association's new technical director. Hart will lead Canada's long-term development plan as well as oversee all technical program. Hart has been technical director for Soccer Nova Scotia and a long-time coach with Canada's national teams. "This is a challenge to which I am looking forward," says Stephen Hart. "I hope we can introduce some measure of stability and consistency into Canada's technical programs. To impact the game in this country, it will take the commitment of everyone involved. It is amazing what can be achieved when we all work together."
                        Hart is certified as both as a Canadian Soccer Association License A Coach as well as an NCCP Level 4 Coach. He is also certified in the FIFA and Olympic Coaching Development Programmes. He has also undertaken studies in various youth development programs in Europe & Mexico
                        With the national teams, Hart has been a coach with Canada's development, youth and senior teams. He has recently been head coach of Canada's U-17 team and assistant coach to Canada's senior team. In 2007, he stepped in as the senior team's interim coach and led Canada to a semi-final spot in the CONCACAF Gold Cup.
                        Hart's first task will be the implementation of the Association's new long-term development plan, Wellness to World Cup. Within the LTDP plan, Hart will also direct and monitor the national development teams, the coaching education program, the National Training Centres (including player identification programs), and the sports medicine program.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                          oh well I guess if this is all we have to be down about things cant be that bad. Thing on the bright side.. you could be a spurs or pool fan.. is it what its like to be a fan of those teams and be loosing all the time.? Damm Scaly and Mosiah and Dweetsweet and x dem good.

You're a wiked man!
                          Kill off Scaly, Mosiah, Dweetsweet & X!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

NOTHING can beat the masochism of a West Indies fan... at least Liverpool is in the top four in their league. Windies fighting to avoid follow-on; 8 runs needed and the last pair (two Jamaicans BTW, Powell, and Taylor who is looking extremely polished for a no 10).

Arsenal and Pool have lost the fight (tho' Gunners still have a chance) in the DRAW column. If only there was a prize for that!

pr
                            Peter R

Comment

Dem seh, saltness worsah dan obeah.

Comment

Working...
                              X