Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL!

you provide much needed comedy
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Anybody can talk to the ref but that is at your own risk.

Normally talking to the ref is reserved for the captain.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Refs are human too and they do not like players who confront

or question their decisions. Some of these refs also nu like foreigners also so their inner thoughts show up by how they handle different players in the same situation. There is also the idea of ' to err is human' .

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
          LOL!

you provide much needed comedy
          You think leaving your TEAM short-handed is a TEAM thing?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

True but Javier has been playing high quality ball to know that when you on a yellow you keep your mouth shut. If it was a straight red I could understand but when you are on yellow you suppose to be humble like a lamb.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              True but Javier has been playing high quality ball to know that when you on a yellow you keep your mouth shut. If it was a straight red I could understand but when you are on yellow you suppose to be humble like a lamb.
              Thank you, sah!
              ...now could you kindly call Yuttie and give him that piece of advice?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl yo a galang too bad
                Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

man, if di breda wear one sox higher than the other yo se him Anti-TEAM....

Comment

Working...
                  X