I Think Teofore Bennett is worth a call up than James Thomas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Think Teofore Bennett is worth a call up than James Thomas

because I think Teofore have pay his dues . The man have always work is shut off fi jamaica when play for us but it look like Simoes nu rate him or maybe simoes never see him play.

Does he play? Him nuh get nuh game wit Petro all now.

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
      because I think Teofore have pay his dues . The man have always work is shut off fi jamaica when play for us but it look like Simoes nu rate him or maybe simoes never see him play.
      Boss, sekkle yuh self. James Thomas is wanted by the Brazilian clubs and he has always played well for Portmore when given a chance. So much so that he gets starts and keep in mind he is just leaving Manning Cup. U are not even following his progress and yet you are running your mouth. Bennett should be there instead of Burton.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        Does he play? Him nuh get nuh game wit Petro all now.
        His team is atop their table and he scored two goals for them in their last outing.

Comment

Mi nuh rate players until I see them play for myself because

mi nu trust Local jamaican reporters or local fans. mi memba man a rate youth inna premier league and mi go a yard go train fi 2 weeks and could contain him after nah play ball for 5 years.

Comment

Thomas played in the daCosta Cup competition.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

typical townman have no respect fi DCup
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yuhseeit. mek him dweet again.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Summ'n name DCup? lol

Comment

D-cup what is that ...

Yow mi a d-cup veteran but if Thomas betta than Bennett coming outta d-cup then our future is bright. Maybe Bennett deserve call up before Burton . Any way Burton was Simoes bread and butter. Maybe if Tappa get serious Simoes will consider him too.

Comment

I always said that Teafore Bennett is a better option than most but some people here like to ride players from their fav clubs too much and dont look at wat is best for the reggaeboyz on a whole.

Lionpaw is a perfect example of that.

Comment

Don't worry Teafore will have a short ride to South Africa

like the some of the ub40s to france. I think players like Dixon,Brown,messam,Paul Young and others who did not make it to france but did the dirty work should be given land too.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
                          I always said that Teafore Bennett is a better option than most but some people here like to ride players from their fav clubs too much and dont look at wat is best for the reggaeboyz on a whole.

Lionpaw is a perfect example of that.
                          Bredda, keep u riding man argument inna Trinidad. Besides, he must be good if he sparked the most interest from the Brazilian clubs on the tour.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
                            Bredda, keep u riding man argument inna Trinidad. Besides, he must be good if he sparked the most interest from the Brazilian clubs on the tour.

Any man that tek ridin man argument personally mussi batti.man dont? I really fail to see your point here especially since that wasnt the focus of this discussion but gwaan tek it personal boss.

Futhermore just because mi fadda come from trini it nuh matter. It doesnt make me less jamaican than you do son. Mi born a yard same way so it nuh matter.

Anyway back to mi argument..these brazilian clubs that you claim are after your player..why hasnt he been signed yet? Can you answer that for me? And nuh badda come wid yu fuc.kery bout him a wait till summer. defend it rudebwoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
                              Futhermore just because mi fadda come from trini it nuh matter.
                              Erm, it does matter. Poor yuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X