GRAND SLAM SUNDAY!!! Once again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAND SLAM SUNDAY!!! Once again...

it is proven that great teams win the big ones. Massive, as an Arsenal fan I am very disappointed with today's results and the way my team has been playing for the past couple of weeks. However, as hard as it is to do, I really have to big up ManU and Chelsea for winning when it matters most. Barring any blunders by ManU in the remaining games, they should go on to retain the title as Arsenal may have lost the championship with those crucial drawn games against weak opponents...i'm not giving up or losing hope though, so come on Gunners!

In my opinion, Drogba has proven himself once again why he is the best forward in the premiership and maybe in the game today...he is just always dangerous wherever he is on the field. On the other hand, I cannot say the same about Adebayor because he is looking very average at the moment, and most certainly does not pose the same threat as Drogba anywhere on the field. Adebayor's goals have dried up and Arsenal is looking extremely vulnerable as wins are increasingly hard to come by. In all fairness though, when a player is in a slump then another player should step in and carry the torch...damn! I'm still waiting to see that player for the Gunners. Our three top scorers are in a slump so the recent results shouldn't be surprising...Adebayor, Fabregas and Van Persie who is still one of the top scorers despite being out with an injury for so long. People correct me if I'm wrong but in hind sight, Adebayor's decision to go for goal which he missed instead of passing to Bendtner for a tap in aginst Birmingham on February 23, may very well be missed opportunity of the season as that was the beginning of the problems. That goal would have given them victory and instead it was a tie, loss of confidence and mounting pressure etc. Therefore, Adebayor is more of a liability right now because he is just not getting it done!

Hear, hear!
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Where was the cry about Adebayor being a liability or looking average when he was scoring game after game? Strikers go thru scoring slumps ... why should it be any different for Adebayor? Wait .. since your top scorer is looking very average, has anyone stop to wonder if the supply from the midfield is average?

I read where man a complain how Ade offside too often, maybe those in the middle need to release the scorer than making 1000 passes giving the opponents time to organize.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Chelsea have a chance to beat up manu at stamford bridge

if they stop use Essien inna defence instead of midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
          if they stop use Essien inna defence instead of midfield.
          Write dis down ... the next time the Empire goes to Stamford Bridge ... stamford bridge will be falling down.

The same what the Empire stop Arsenal's unbeaten run ... Chelsea home domination with come to an abrupt end.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Read mi post above, my answer to Bricktop and you get my answer to your question. I'm not going to cuss about offside as that is not always the players fault, because quite frankly it shows effort and offsides can also be attributed to many different things.

Comment

finally a honest voice, I've been saying that since the turn of the year Fabregas has be zhitte(barring the Milan game)....but Lazie as usual look at statistics and Karl talking him TEAM jibberish
              Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
              Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Drogba is pure class, and one of few players you dare not substitute....
                Why trade Henry if you are still relying on a sole rescuer?
                To be frank, your most consistent players remain Toure and Gallas(perhaps you should start Gilberto).

Chelsea has trouble keeping their form on the field, this is where Man U will make them pay.

Blessed

Comment

Working...
                X