Inna bad man place, tek 3-0 inna yuh face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inna bad man place, tek 3-0 inna yuh face

.. Benitez and his followers mek up noise how Torres goona stop the Empire. Smady tell him say if Torres is Superman ... Rio is krytonite.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Me luv play Livafool!!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I wonder why the same people come with the same erroneous arguments each year. I think I will just save my posts and just paste them in next year. No need to come up with anything new. Man U is all good every year.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
        I wonder why the same people come with the same erroneous arguments each year. I think I will just save my posts and just paste them in next year. No need to come up with anything new. Man U is all good every year.

Mr. President will you join us in a round.

PeterR me a call yuh out!!!!!! De other day me come fe realise seh yuh have a lot of bitterness towards the Empire. It nuh good fe yuh heart!!!! Let it go!!!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

you think them need a BIG player?

A last night man tell mi mi must feel like idiot.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            you think them need a BIG player?

A last night man tell mi mi must feel like idiot.
            Let me guess ... Xcuse was Xhalting himself as Xpected? I've been reading articles since last Satday how Liverpool is the team in form .... thats like a heavy weight boxer fighting a bunch of no name fighter to rack up win. Now when there is a face off against the champion ... the difference in class is obvious.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

as mi se, give Quieroz him props... unu membah when di first choice midfield peer was Liam Milner and Alan Smith.....As mi se fi years Silvestre was our biggest liability....

damn Scholes must be the Hot and Cold player of the year
              Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
              Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Working...
              X