• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'It's going to be a great game'

Saturday, March 22, 2008

'It's going to be a great game'

Burrell
    Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) president, Captain Horace Burrell, has encouraged the nation to come out in their numbers to witness the latest instalment of the region's biggest rivalry, when Jamaica's Reggae Boyz take on Trinidad and Tobago's Soca Warriors at the National Stadium next Wednesday.

'It's always a keen rivalry when the teams meet. They have a tendency to play some of their best games, it's similar to when Brazil play Argentina,' Burrell said.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/articles...271&category=1
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Trinidad always outplayed the reggaeboyzs but reggaeboyzsc a

lways score to win. There is usually more seamless flow of their football than the reggae boyz in the past (of what I have seen) but reggaeboyzsc always buried them. Now that Jones and Stern John is there I expect a couple of our defence coming out of this with some serious damage. Trinidad a go bust our shut inna the office because we defence nu good.

Comment

Yuh nah read the reports bredrin? Jones nah deh deh. Look how long dat post.

Comment

Well there's no Stern John, Kenwyne Jones , and Carlos Edwards in the teamsheet for the game. I think it will still be a good test. This friendly is important for both teams.

Comment

Working...
        X