• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAND SLAM SUNDAY!!! Predictions Please?gots to break my vow

Goose n Juice at one a de British pubs

MATCH FACTS: The fab four clash on Grand Slam Sunday

Last updated at 14:38pm on 21st March 2008
    Comments

The Barclays Premier League's top four all meet each other on the same day this weekend - the second time this season it has happened.

Leaders Manchester United host north-west arch-rivals Liverpool, with the Red Devils' title challengers Chelsea and Arsenal facing each other at Stamford Bridge.
    Scroll down for more
    Gunning for Chelsea: Arsenal's players swarm to celebrate with Adebayor

Read more...

Here Sportsmail online looks at some of the match facts.

Manchester United v Liverpool

Liverpool have not beaten United in the league since April 2004 when Danny Murphy's penalty decided the outcome at Old Trafford.

• United have not conceded against their rivals in the league since September 20, 2004 - and even then it came via John O'Shea's own goal in a 2-1 victory.
    Scroll down for more
    United test: Rafa Benitez takes his side to Old Trafford on Sunday

• United's biggest Premier League victory over Liverpool came in April 2003 when they won 4-0 after the Reds had Sami Hyypia sent off in the fourth minute.

• Liverpool have won only three times at the home of their rivals in the Premier League. They have managed only 14 victories in 74 league meetings at Old Trafford.

A win for United would be their fifth successive Premier League victory over Liverpool.

Chelsea v Arsenal

• Chelsea have not lost at home in 77 Premier League matches since Arsenal won 2-1 in February 2004.
    Scroll down for more
    The boss men: Wenger of Arsenal, United boss Fergie and Chelsea's Grant

• In 28 meetings between the pair in all competitions since 1998 there has been just one goalless draw - at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League in April 2005.

Arsenal have won more matches at Stamford Bridge (23) than Chelsea (22) in matches between the two sides. That record is also repeated just on Premier League form, with the Gunners leading five to four.
    • Arsenal have won four and drawn six of their last 11 league visits to Stamford Bridge.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Suh advantage BoyU
    ...and the YOUNG GUNNERS!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Predictions....

BoyU 1 - Pool 1

Chelski 1- Arsenal 2.

tek this to the bank !!!
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

No wonder we have so many failing banks these days.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Westman

Originally posted by Westman View Post
          good one
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
            Ditto to Mexxx's comment - Good one, Westman!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Liverpool and the YOUNG GUNNERS to win!
              Why?
              We (GUNNERS, ofcourse) need it ...and they both ('pool & The Young GUNNERS) have the players to make it happen!

Set yuh Video recorders, you'll want to do many replays...and pull up yuh chair! Have all yuh need at hand!

Comment

Gosh, Pool is a good side and certainly have it in them to play an exceptional game. I really believe we will win by two clear goals, only because Liverpool demands respect, and my fellow ite X, yes I expect this scoreline to be a true indicator of Man U's clear superiority in that game( it hasn't always been that case).
                A draw in the Arsenal/Chelsea game is desired, and rightfully expected.

Blessed

Comment

Liverpool 2 - BwoyU 0 (Torres 23' Gerrard 57')
                  Chelski 0 - Big Arse 0

Mi dream it las night....

Comment

Well said!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You won by three , with the sending off of maschi(the monster) it was expected, see U in the C.L finals Rock .
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

forgive my bad manners , congrtulation to the Man uites.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by DweetSweet View Post
                          Liverpool 2 - BwoyU 0 (Torres 23' Gerrard 57')
                          Chelski 0 - Big Arse 0

Mi dream it las night....
                          Ah wonder if yuh wake up yet?
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Chel$ki just gave away the title race , subs were terrible , thier body language said it all, Makalae and Ballack shaking thier heads in disgust , the fans chanting you dont know what you are doing.

But Drogba scores !

Comment

He scored again. Grant Genius or Jinx?

Comment

Working...
                              X