If my BoyU forumites were honest with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If my BoyU forumites were honest with me

I know they would have strung up Alex Ferguson for the team selection yesterday if the Bolton game was a draw or WORSE they had lost the game.

For now, everyone is happy as you won, but when I read the match report I smiled to myself and thought of snakeman (Westman, srikes only when its safe), Lazie and Jangle and how dem woulda tear up Fergie fe bring a untried team into the crunch part of the season.

In Closing.

Big SidEEE!!! throw away the lead to inferior competition, and Assasin you may be correct, regarding Arsenal and ManU not wanting the title.

BoyU is in pole and I dont thing they will wobble again with teams outside of the Top 6, so they are MASSIVE FAVORITES NOW to win the EPL.

CAn you imagine if Chelsea pip us (Arsenal, BoyU) to the title, **************** cleet, dat would not be good for many reasons. One being them not playing beautiful football.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Well, I did question his team selection yesterday. You'll see a post questioning if Fergie was overly confident or just cocky. I saw the game and Fergie saw the same game I saw. 3 points is 3 points so ... of course I'm pleased.

Wait .. wait .. can you smell that? auuuuuuhh!!!!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

need I say any more.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Brother Mexxx. I am a constant. From year to year I never change no matter what. I concede and give props when warranted. Regarding the comment about me striking when it is safe, it seems like the whole time this forum has existed can be defined as when it is safe. I remember years when I was the lone voice crying in the forum wilderness. Now I have Jawge, Lazie, and so many others. When they post, I sometimes do not want to seem redundant. But you, Karl and others, including our friend in the heavenly realms, should know that I am Man U rain or shine.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

My POINT is taken, that excuse of TEAM SELECTION

has been eradicated from this forum, as one of ounu seh "3 points is 3 points"

I will laff like de promoter "Challa lalla lalla laaa", I want see Hargreves play wing back and Pique play CD when Babel and Torres comes to town.

but we know dat nah happen
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
            has been eradicated from this forum, as one of ounu seh "3 points is 3 points"

I will laff like de promoter "Challa lalla lalla laaa", I want see Hargreves play wing back and Pique play CD when Babel and Torres comes to town.

but we know dat nah happen
            Hargreves play wing back at the world cup ... so what? Pique went to Rome and even scored against Roma. Fergie rotate him squad and win. Cannot see the point you're trying to make.

Yuh team is no longer in the lead so now yuh looking for anything to console yuhself. Yuh aware that losing to Chelsea puts you in 3rd place?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The mark of a good manager is to know his squad, know the opposition, understand matchups and catch the opposition off guard. Ahead of Sunday's match, some chicanery is involved, some feeling out of players, some sharing of match time, some resting of players, and some trying out of folks in different positions. I recall the days when people said he dare not start Fletcher in a big game and guess what, Fletcher's goal took down Chelsea. As long as players in the top flight are coachable, that is willing to take instructions and be role players, they can win. Jeez, he stunned the world a few seasons ago when he played Roy Keane as the last man and won quite a few games impressively.
              Tell Mexx fi mind him own business and look for a next double to pose on Sunday.

Comment

Well stated Lazie and Westman

* asterik
                So I know how to search for these posts.

As I stated, that formation EXCUSE is henceforth ERADICATED for you Couch TD's.
                as Westman seh "The mark of a good manager is to know his squad, know the opposition, understand matchups and catch the opposition off guard."
                and Lazie "Fergie rotate him squad and win. Cannot see the point you're trying to make." No POINT Iyah as u seh WIN, but maybe I was talking bout LOSING... hehehe

By the way I AM VEXED that Big SidEEE!!! dash wheh SIX POINTS to INFERIOR opposition

Comment

Don't feel no way. I am also an Arsenal fan. Do you remember David Rocastle? Ah boy. He was in the day when a black midfielder could not get picked for England. Do your home work on him and come back and let us talk. God took him home while he was still a young man.

Comment

Fergie rotate but he has his players on the bench and most time give them a 20 minutes still.

You nuh go from starring to can't even sit on the pine the next week. A so Rafa run him things. Is as if him expect the same standard from everybody.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A who u a talk to

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                      Don't feel no way. I am also an Arsenal fan. Do you remember David Rocastle? Ah boy. He was in the day when a black midfielder could not get picked for England. Do your home work on him and come back and let us talk. God took him home while he was still a young man.
                      I knew him well, not PERSONALLY and in Jamaica GOING to the GREAT current Champs DOUBLE WINNING RABALAC otherwise known as C-Bar and afterwards I was a fan of Liverpool especially we Yardie John Barnes.

Anyway, all Gunners are ****************ed at the hoodoo of last season coming back to haunt us against these pack the defense inferior teams where we would lose.

Some are begging Adebeyor to braid his hair again as like Samson, ever since he cut his hair, change the style IM TAP SCORE

Comment

Mexxx, stop being foolish, Fergie took a gamble that paid off....obviously if the lost or drew the match that would be one of many potentially causes....
                        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                          Brother Mexxx. I am a constant. From year to year I never change no matter what. I concede and give props when warranted. Regarding the comment about me striking when it is safe, it seems like the whole time this forum has existed can be defined as when it is safe. I remember years when I was the lone voice crying in the forum wilderness. Now I have Jawge, Lazie, and so many others. When they post, I sometimes do not want to seem redundant. But you, Karl and others, including our friend in the heavenly realms, should know that I am Man U rain or shine.
                          Nuh badda trry tek weh Mankine "true supporter" status! Rain or shine...losses on losses he was always singing "You'll never walk alone"!

Cho? No di man nuh deh yah yuh waan tek weh im title?

Tek hit heasy!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yuttie, speak to your pupa lick crew who book parade already

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
                            Mexxx, stop being foolish, Fergie took a gamble that paid off....obviously if the lost or drew the match that would be one of many potentially causes....
                            They are the ones extolling the virtues of "DEEP" side and "STRONG" squad. I know otherwise and KNOW Lazie and Westman fickle when it comes to Alex Ferguson and the starting ELEVEN.

Read them words again, a true is 3 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
                              They are the ones extolling the virtues of "DEEP" side and "STRONG" squad. I know otherwise and KNOW Lazie and Westman fickle when it comes to Alex Ferguson and the starting ELEVEN.

Read them words again, a true is 3 points.
                              Mexx, how many times Fergie rotate players? You are a ware that the Empire has been struggling to score .. of course there was concern.

Don't question it ... the Empire has a deeper and STONGER squad than your so called big side.

Comment

Working...
                              X