Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe it was the new futball pitch...

DC was playing on a brand new pitch.

Football played on good pitches is different from that played on not so good ones.

Apart from that, I hope last nights game justified what i have been saying for years. 'Jamaica does not play good football--even at the national level'.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

actually only 2 games that I was ever impress about our nati

onal team was Usa and canada a stadium when we went to france..

The game against canada when Burton score was the first I ever see us dominate the entire game from start to finish. I think with these new exposed professional players and given time together with Simoes back in the fold hopefully the best is yet to come. I hope our program is beyond South Africa because only then we will see the fruit ready to be eaten. All the dirty work is being done now but it need watering and nurturing before all fruits ripe...Remember countries that use to give us 7-0 etc can only beat us by 1-0 or we are even beating them. Bad habits is harder to get rid of than even learning new techniques...What we do in practice usually show up in matches subconsciously...This why players will look great in training shooting without being tired and pressure but come match time when there is pressure and tiresome they can't even shoot...The muscle have memory and over 90 minutes it usually perform more by how much it is conditioned to do.

Comment

Working...
    X