Promoter and him idren haffi laff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promoter and him idren haffi laff

How dem laff? Tra la la la la la la. An oldie but goodie. Jawge, you chewing wrigley's? I know you remember this old standard, the weather balloon, and tek time barnie.

Our side pulling away down the stretch. Poor Bolton was toyed with. Chelsea struggled with Spurs as they will with the side that loves to draw matches. Easter Sunday is going to really have weeping and wailing. By Sunday afternoon " ...a lot of people will run away." "Who the cap fit, mek dem wear it....klook klook klook, cluck cluck cluck."
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

On Sunday I'd love to see an Empire victory and a draw between Arsenal and Chelsea.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You just spoke into being!

Comment

a some Mikey Dread special you a listen to?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So you remember the dread at the control. Well, just the other day, me and some bredrin a eat some lunch and we a talk bout how "magnet and steel" tear down yard in that time. All now we cant understand how that happen. But I guess that is what you would call a change up in the days of barnie and kojak and Reunited. Yes, Peaches and Herb did dangerous. Then there was Donna Summer. Policeman Mosiah soon come wrench bout "wrong forum."

Comment

Policeman Mosiah soon come wrench bout "wrong forum."

Corpie or Soup

A dem days deh music did sweet. Man jus listen to chune now. Man you talk bout some wicked tune. You memba Upton Top Ranking, Weatherrman Skank, Hole inna the Bucket Mama Liza, CB 200 hundred.

Magnetic and Steel fi real. Some Shalamar, Donna Summer was the hot stuff. Member riddim like Death inna the Arena?

Mi nuh care wha Mo and Tilla want say as long as them nuh ban we
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mi too distraught fi wrench bout any ting else.

Carry on!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

just "tune in till a mawning" cause you have some "money in you pocket" so you can do some "Skylarking"

Comment

Did you say Till a mawning or Tillamawnin? You nuh see him side play a big boassy double four tidday? Me deha yah a think bout Mexxx and Karl and dem come like man who a play domino and draw bear double to rahtid. Just watch dem and Chelski play a double trey Sunday while Man U drop some heinekin, Heinekin, HEInekin, HEINEKIN!

Comment

Weh me seh????!!!!! There will be weeping and moaning and gnashing of teet when de Empire done wid dem!!!!! The tile race will be over come Sunday when we duss out a side and The Baby Gummers and Chel$ki draw.

Fergie is brilliant. He gave Ronaldo the captaincy and he rose to the ocassion. He also rotated his squad smartly, giving Pique, Saha, Fletcher, O'Shea, Nani, Anderson, Hargreaves and Kuscak a very good run. All these players are not automatic starters, and some were playing out of their natural positions. All of them will collect a Champion's medal for minutes played. Brilliant!!!!

Mexxxx, Karl, Gamma, OJ and of course Mr. Xcuse himself........... WEH UNUH DEH? As Frisco Kid seh. "talk up!!!"
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                    X