Canada in olympic qualifying semifinal after

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada in olympic qualifying semifinal after

beating guatamala 5-0....By the way mexico is out ....canada team was prepare less 24 hrs before the tournament started....

I am warning the reggaeboyzsc because canada have some decent third generation players who is going to surprise concacaf opponents.

If only the csa could get their house in order....
    Virtual reality is narrowing the gap between the great and the good teams...thus the success of manchester united.

Jamaica need some left sided players in case Bibi and Phillips is not available.

What about the right side? Who do we have as a true right-back? Can we give the breda weh play fe HV his Jamaican citizenship?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      What about the right side? Who do we have as a true right-back? Can we give the breda weh play fe HV his Jamaican citizenship?
      Yeah man a dat we should do the bredda is unflappable.

Comment

There is lot of replacement on the right side but not much i

s available on the left side..

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
          s available on the left side..
          Lots on the right of defense like who? I see us putting pure Central defenders or midfielders over there.

At leats at Left back we have Demar and Bibbi and if we get desperate we Scarlett, Garfield Reid, Lance Laing

Comment

Scarlett done ...Reid done...Lance Laing yet to prove himsel

f yet...

Comment

Working...
            X