What a beautifull Monday. Ahh the great weekend is memory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a beautifull Monday. Ahh the great weekend is memory

Concerning the EPL, BoyU is in pole position and there is no better place than that at this time.

FOUR DRAWS against inferior opposition and the title is gone?

Cheers mate
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Mawning Mexxx, far from over regarding the EPL titile.
    Heard Wenger proudly stating Arsenal lost only once, smaddy need fi tell hym the only thing that is desired is a win, so not to lose points, maximum or not.One more draw and it will be even worse than losing three for that period..

Waiting for the fat lady to sing.

Blessed

Comment

Somebody used to say too much draws is not a good ting.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It haffi kill wi!

Blessed

Comment

Well let me shelve my emotional thinking and go to logic

cold hard logic.
          At the start of the season I really believed Big SidEEE!!! would be fighting for the title, and I was not one of the doubters. My reason is too long to go into and I stated it in August.

Big SidEEE!!! had 4 games to put a buffer between BoyU n Chelski against 4 teams they should have beaten, well lets say THREE with the Villa a toss up. Those games were squandered and those dropped points were extremely unexpected.

Now lets see the upcoming games, and they are against the BIG FOUR.

Chelsea
          Liverpool
          BoyU
          Everton

Can Big SidEEE!!! win ALL those FOUR games? yes. Is it likely? no.
          What makes it more unlikely is that humans will get weary and drained as Champs league is smack in the middle against tough opposition.

Good thing is, its FOOTBALL and we have to wait and see. THERE IS NO BETTER POSITION THAN POLE at this TIME
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
            cold hard logic.
            At the start of the season I really believed Big SidEEE!!! would be fighting for the title, and I was not one of the doubters. My reason is too long to go into and I stated it in August.

Big SidEEE!!! had 4 games to put a buffer between BoyU n Chelski against 4 teams they should have beaten, well lets say THREE with the Villa a toss up. Those games were squandered and those dropped points were extremely unexpected.

Now lets see the upcoming games, and they are against the BIG FOUR.

Chelsea
            Liverpool
            BoyU
            Everton

Can Big SidEEE!!! win ALL those FOUR games? yes. Is it likely? no.
            What makes it more unlikely is that humans will get weary and drained as Champs league is smack in the middle against tough opposition.

Good thing is, its FOOTBALL and we have to wait and see. THERE IS NO BETTER POSITION THAN POLE at this TIME

Good thing?!

Van Persie is back and should soon be back to his best...and all our other forwards are rested...excepting for Adebayor!

Fabregas and Flamini and all others are still full of running!
            ...Toure is back and fresh!

The GUNNERS can still pull it out!

Those 4 draws? Bwoy...we should have been 8 points up!

btw - this reminds me of early season when we drew 4 or 5 games that we dominated and should have won!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

To be honest, I was hoping that we had some more distance between the Empire and Chel$ki. I have always said it, that I fear Chel$ki more than I fear the Baby Gummers. Any slip from the Empire will see Chel$ki taking over and then it will be hell to wrest the lead away from them. I never really doubted that the Baby Gummers would falter, but Chel$ki has just gone about their business in an effient and unattractive way.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

ask spitzer....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Oh come now Mexx! Look at the teams The Empire lost tuh? Bolton, West Ham and MAn City twice. 12 squanders points. Its football, yuh lose some, win some and draw the rest.

At the end of the season y'all will see that the Empire is the Best.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                  X