Karl, Mexx, Gamma, OJ, et al, I must

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl, Mexx, Gamma, OJ, et al, I must

finally admit that Arsenal is really playing some artistic football.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I guess you are being sarcastic, because if yuh just seeing dat, den yuh really blinded by yuh loyalties.

That might explain your political outlook.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Yuh si you?

...but it is still on! You have 67 points and we have 67 points...it is the going forward that shall decide the race! We are in it! Our young GUNNERS have only lost one match and shall return to finding the back of the net...and more wins!!!

...nuh kick puppa-lick...yet!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

dem have a game in hand so we will have it all to do when we meet them!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Hehehe...the whole lot of them missed the pun Mr. President.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            I guess you are being sarcastic, because if yuh just seeing dat, den yuh really blinded by yuh loyalties.

That might explain your political outlook.
            In the USA their constitution pushes for the seperation of church and state. Personally, I don't mix football and politics. If you want to question my political outlook tek it to the next forum.

You don't think Arsenal are an artistic bunch?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Hehehe...the whole lot of them missed the pun Mr. President.
              Only an Empire representative would get it. As usual, we head and shoulders above them.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                dem have a game in hand so we will have it all to do when we meet them!
                Mi kno!
                Wi affi wi beat dem. I think our greater danger is a 'ramped up' Liverpool!
                We should be up for the games against BoyU and Chelsea!

Liverpool is in a rich vein of form. The good thing is Liverpool will be up for BoyU and Chelsea also.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

trying to say we are artist a draw , draw games?

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    Yuh si you?

...but it is still on! You have 67 points and we have 67 points...it is the going forward that shall decide the race! We are in it! Our young GUNNERS have only lost one match and shall return to finding the back of the net...and more wins!!!

...nuh kick puppa-lick...yet!
                    Not pitching no puppa lick. Your side lost once, my side lost 4 times. Explain why both teams have equal points? Is it the artistry of Arsenal?

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                      ...anyway you take it he was laughing at us!
                      Therefore my - "Yuh si you? "

Comment

Move to the head of the class bwoy. Yuh too brite!!!
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Trying? Thats exactly what I'm saying. Yet yesterday Karl a talk bout how Manu is the luckiest team?

Comment

Trying? Thats exactly what I'm saying. Yet yesterday Karl a talk bout how Manu is the luckiest team?
                            ...dem unnuh nuh lucky wi draw dem 4 game dem deh?

Massah a 8 pint wi shudda deh before unnuh!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                              ...dem unnuh nuh lucky wi draw dem 4 game dem deh?

Massah a 8 pint wi shudda deh before unnuh!
                              Karl nuh badda wid de foolishness. How yuh fe consider it luck? Nobaddy neva tell the Gummers nuh fe win fe dem match. We tek our licks and we still push on. I guess you would consider Chel$ki lucky too.

Comment

Working...
                              X