RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was Sean Williams smoking down there ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was Sean Williams smoking down there ?

"It's difficult to adequately describe this dominance of one of Brazil's strongest and wealthiest clubs by a bunch of 'local' Jamaicans without exaggerating, but simply put, the Boyz were mercurial.

From the outset it was clear a masterpiece was in the making. The Boyz took control by possessing the ball, and their slick passing and off-the-ball movements was a flashback to the aesthetic Brazilian style that was better represented by the Jamaicans."

"Austin's goal will go down as one of the best individual goals ever scored by a Jamaica player. The midfielder received a ball out of his defence at the half-line, and seeing no support, decided to go it alone."

Heh, heh... some high grade and Brazilian punany will do that tuh yuh.

Slick passing and off-the-ball-movement ala Brazilian Style ???

LOL !!! Simoes ah God ???

I don't know and dont' care what he was smoking. But this is totally amazing to me. Especially in the context of a gruelling tour. The Prof. is truly a genius. I have never seen any like this from any of his predecessors. And the impact on there psyche hopefully will be long lasting.

Comment

I wish I could believe the writer though. I have seen so much nonsense from some of them...I don't know what to believe.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

At this point I'll reserve my enthusiasm. I would like to read another reporter's take on the game (someone without any affiliation to us). Sean's report read like a glassy-eyed fan.

Jawge don't jump down my throat now, I am just questioning Sean's objectivity.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I agree, Jangle. If I didn't know better...yuh know what, mek mi chill.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So wha Jamaican journalist cyaan good like foreign journalist? Self hate?

Comment

Yuh nuh have nutten fi do?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi nuh care it sound good. Jamaican a roll ball pon Brazillian top team?

Wicked Wicked, whe di lighter deh?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

who wrote the article on the previous 5 encounters of which the boyz won 2? i do not recall such glowing commendations in addition simoes himself seemed EXTREMELY pleased when quoted.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

beautiful written article.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      who wrote the article on the previous 5 encounters of which the boyz won 2? i do not recall such glowing commendations in addition simoes himself seemed EXTREMELY pleased when quoted.

Yeah, but dem coulda just get caught up in the euphoria of beating a better team...but balling them.......? I don't know. At least when they play in Jamaica we the readers have the benefit of at least two newspapers plus the radio stations to give us a more balanced report. All I'm saying is that I would love to hear it from an independent reporter.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You ain't gonna find many independence source.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                          beautiful written article.
                          ...and it gives great hope!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Give the youths the benefit of the doubt

Seeing is believing and in time we will be able to view these games on the web. I wish there was a way for us to see the goals and the highlights of the game.

What is wrong with hyping ourselves? Everyone else does and if it helps why not?

Congrats to the youths

getting over second class mentality does take time and won't happen overnight but one one coco full basket

respect

Comment

I agree. I have seen the Gold Cup write-up about Fuller having a peach of a game when I thought Fuller never played well. I would rather see it for myself and make the acessment myself.
                              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                              X