AS Roma v Manchester United

Schalke 04 v Barcelona

Fenerbahce v Chelsea

Semi-Finals:

Ties to be played April 22 or 23 and 29 or 30

Arsenal/Liverpool v Fenerbahce/Chelsea

Schalke/Barcelona v Roma/Man Utd

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL

Will be played in Moscow, Russia, on May 21, 2008.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Roma???!!!! Lets see if lightening will strike twice.

They will certain try to kill Ronaldo in this tie. During the group stage they did leave him with a bruised eye when they played at OT.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

How is it Chelsea has been so lucky these last few years?
      Baaaaaaaaallaaaa?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I think Liverpool is the lucky team!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          I think Liverpool is the lucky team!
          Damn!
          Tilla and Balla will not be kind to you over the next few days as your confidence in Chelsea will not sit lightly with them!

So Liverpool...you say...to move on?
          Problem is I agree with you!
          We'll see!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            How is it Chelsea has been so lucky these last few years?
            Baaaaaaaaallaaaa?
            Either that or Roman money stretch faarrrrrr!!!! A Moscow the final deh .. what unuh think?

Comment

I was right, I posted last week that chelsea will be lucky

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Either that or Roman money stretch faarrrrrr!!!! A Moscow the final deh .. what unuh think?
              and draw Fenerbach and I guessed Roma would get BoyU.

well Big SidEEE!!! have to deal with Liverpool and win their EPL game and advance to semi's.
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Nobaddy caan tell me seh dat de draw nuh rigged. Chel$ki's path is paved with Abramovich's money. It sweet me seh dem get kicked out de FA Cup.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

This is amazing. How can Chesea always draw the softest teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    Nobaddy caan tell me seh dat de draw nuh rigged. Chel$ki's path is paved with Abramovich's money. It sweet me seh dem get kicked out de FA Cup.
                    The CL finals is in Moscow ... dem get knocked in the semis as nuh easy team nuh leff ... unless Barca get beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                      This is amazing. How can Chesea always draw the softest teams.
                      Draw? Yuh joking ... right?

Comment

Roman want to watch him team in the finals at home !

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am loving it
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                          X