X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyz shock Atletico after sterling display

Friday, March 14, 2008
    Boyz shock Atletico after sterling display
    CURITIBA, Brazil - Hundreds of Atletico Paranaense fans, players and coaches left the Estadio Municipal Pinhao yesterday in a state of shock.

They never believed prior to kick-off they could have been so outclassed by a visiting team on Brazilian soil. They learnt the hard way.

The local-based Reggae Boyz, on the tail end of a three-week tour here, were in football heaven when they produced a classy performance to defeat Atletico Paranaense, 2-1, in a practice game.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/articles...268&category=1
    Last edited by Karl; March 14, 2008, 09:12 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I like the get Goliah attitude. We need it to deal with Mexico and the US.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Good job youngsters.

Seems like Austin has been consistent on this tour.

Comment

I like the part where Atletico decided to put on their top players when they realized that their game plan was thwarted by the local B Reggae Boyz.

Personally, I don't think a local Cuba or T&T squad could accomplish what the local Reggae are doing. 3 wins, 1 loss and 2 draws. ?????

Comment

Working...
        X