Reggae Girlz Return from Brazil Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggae Girlz Return from Brazil Today

The National Senior Women’s Team will return from a training camp in Brazil arranged by Technical Director Rene Simoes on Thursday, March 13, 2008. The camp was used as a part of the preparation for the team’s participation in the Olympic CONCACAF Qualifiers in April.

On their Brazilian tour, the Girlz beat CT Tigres 2-0, lost to SEPE 0-1, lost to SAAD 3-5, and beat a Rio Claro select team 5-1.

Accompanying the team will be the following members of the Technical Department:

Alfredo Montesso
    Jose Monteiro
    Luciano Gama
    Xavier Gilbert
    Charles Edwards
    Vin Blaine
    Aaron Lawrence

BLACK LIVES MATTER

How large is Simoes staff?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you nuh hear the trip was subsidied so why not carry some extra coaches?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        The National Senior Women’s Team will return from a training camp in Brazil arranged by Technical Director Rene Simoes on Thursday, March 13, 2008. The camp was used as a part of the preparation for the team’s participation in the Olympic CONCACAF Qualifiers in April.

On their Brazilian tour, the Girlz beat CT Tigres 2-0, lost to SEPE 0-1, lost to SAAD 3-5, and beat a Rio Claro select team 5-1.

Accompanying the team will be the following members of the Technical Department:

Alfredo Montesso
        Jose Monteiro
        Luciano Gama
        Xavier Gilbert
        Charles Edwards
        Vin Blaine
        Aaron Lawrence

That's a good return for our money. Let's see how they put what they learnt to use.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

And when they get back to Jamaica, do the Brazilians continue their subsidy?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Just wondered what the cost was. Can I do that or I shouldn't ask any questions?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Those questions can ongle be asked if a black man is running the program.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

skippy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I don't know if all a dem a full time staff
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Not if it was Pele....

Heh, heh.

Comment

Working...
                    X