Massive what I meant to say was......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive what I meant to say was......

Massive what I meant to say was that in the 2nd leg to please give your condolences to Mosiah Marshall after DC United puts the whoop a$$ on Harbour Sue. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Thanks. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Don't yuh haffi go swimming up the Potomac?
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
      Don't yuh haffi go swimming up the Potomac?
      Man the way DC United played last night I might as well grab mi snorkle gear yes! Whey mi flippers dem deh? - T.K.

Comment

TK, you team doesn't look that great.

Gallardo is a player similar to Hue, if you do not have explosive players making penetrating runs, they pretty much become wasted on the field. Your wingplay was awful to say the least. That Ben Olsen/Josh Gross factor was missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
          TK, you team doesn't look that great.

Gallardo is a player similar to Hue, if you do not have explosive players making penetrating runs, they pretty much become wasted on the field. Your wingplay was awful to say the least. That Ben Olsen/Josh Gross factor was missing.
          To be honest Me DC always plays like garbage in the concacaf champions cup. The only time they ever looked good was back in the hay day of Jaime, Arce, Etcheverry, Pope, Sanneh, Harkes and company. Ever since then they just haven't been deep enough or talented enough to keep up with the schedule.

As far as the season is concerned I am not that worried. We're still good enough to be one of the best teams in the league by season's end. As it relates to this tournament, if history is anything to go by, they'll stumble to the next round until they meet any mexican team and promptly crash out of the competition. I have become used to it by now.

Wing play was a big problem for us as well last season. I tell you that Stephen Deroux really threw away a good opportunity to cement himself into that rotation season past. Things are so bad out there that they brought back Santino? Comedy. I hope he's clean. They'll have to bring someone in for the position at some point.

By the way did I mention that Red Cows haven't won any trophy in their entire existence? Oh you knew that. Of course you did. Everybody did! - T.K.

Comment

"By the way did I mention that Red Cows haven't won any trophy in their entire existence? Oh you knew that. Of course you did. Everybody did! - T.K."

Me know seh yuh just a try draw me out, but me naw bite.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              "By the way did I mention that Red Cows haven't won any trophy in their entire existence? Oh you knew that. Of course you did. Everybody did! - T.K."

Me know seh yuh just a try draw me out, but me naw bite.
              Sorry but the MLS season is just right around the corner and I need to get my trash talking skills back up to par. - T.K.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                Sorry but the MLS season is just right around the corner and I need to get my trash talking skills back up to par. - T.K.
                Yuh know the funny thing; I know that Red Bull is your favorite drink. Yuh want a case?
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Yuh know the funny thing; I know that Red Bull is your favorite drink. Yuh want a case?
                  Yes gimme a case nuh....so that I may throw it up side your head. LOL. - T.K.

Comment

Working...
                  X