No announcement yet.

Hue is quality; should start for Ja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karl just wants to protect Tappa's legacy, which cannot be taken from him. Maestro finished the game strongly and did not disappear. When was the last time some of our favourites did that?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

no it go deeper than that.

Karl thinks 99.9999 perceent of Jamaican players are anti-team. Ofcourse you know where tappa is.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Karl probably believes that 99.9999% of Jamaican ballas are lazy and slow too. Slow to react, not "across ground".

Yep, all except one.

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

no doubt. Him take the TEAM concept too far, him nuh realise that a team is a group of INDIVIDUALS working for a the common goal. Them all nah fi do the same thing. In a car racing they have their team but not everybody do the same thing, them do what they are best at and do it well.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I agree with you....I didn't find Hue all that...flashes at times does not make it...he ws standing up when he could have ran on to the ball at times, yes, and making space...overall I think there ws just too much gallering/showcasing...not only Hue, and sm BASIC FOOTBALL lacking.

Comment

Tappa was pretty highly rated.

With both feet no less.

Comment

Too much hype over Hue! He has some good qualities BUT not consistent. Fitness level dubious.

Comment

Not ALL but yesterday A LOT of HV's players were VERY SLOW to react esp. to crosses and loose balls, even in our attacking 3rd. I saw DC bouncing endless 1-2s around 3 players and they just stood watching or slowly jogging back. Also, do you realize that HV's frowards and mids weren't challenging for the balls (goal kicks, clearances etc.)?

Comment

So you admit he has dropped off? How old is he again? And what opposition was he dominant against?

Comment

Hype? From me?! No sah. Dat was 2 years ago. Him cahna dark now. Mi nuh have nuh time fi waste.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

From long time mi a say so!

Hue is 29.

What opposition? You don't know DC United?

Again, we have come full circle to those old time arguments - tell me, which hurdle has Maestro been given to clear and stumbled along the way?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Tappa is a very good player but he pales in comparison to Maestro in the area of passing, among some other things.

But let's not begin this again.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Pity history will not reflect your opinion in any way.

Jermaine Hue, the greatest midfield player to never play...

LOL !

Comment

LOL all the way to germany and south africa!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                                God help any team in the world he comes up against while providing support.

Straight death!
                                But that's not part of his game. That is his major malfunction.

Comment

Working...
                                X