as mi about fi seh harbour view look impressive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as mi about fi seh harbour view look impressive

dc score... defensive breakdown in concentration, it looked like... still harbour view look very good...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

H. View played a good game. They could have been a bit quicker with the decision making, but that is as a result of them playing in a lower standard league. Things got better as time went on.

Hue was good in spots, but at times did some needless things.
    Thomas put in some good running. He is obviously a bit raw, but he worked hard.
    Taylor did well at holding the ball
    Edwards put in a very solid performance, but needs to improve his distribution.
    Not sure if Fowly Stewart will be able to keep up in DC, especially if Edwards is not available.
    Scarlett and Ronnie played solid games, decision making could have beeen better.
    Very good game from Miller in goal.
    Taylor and Waugh were good for the most part. Made some bad mistakes though.
    Wolfe was okay. He tried one play that was just completely ridiculous.

KK is very FAR from where he needs to be.
    Good energy from Bryan and Lovell.

The team has the ability to beat this DC United team. I don't think the quality of this United team is anywhere as high as the ones we have seen in the past. That energy that they normally have is absent.

Comment

I am a fan of the simple game.

Coaching at the local level appears to tolerate the frilly approach to football. (I am referring to the back flicks and trying to take on more than one opponent).

The second half was the better of the two. H'view showed a desire to outperform DC--and they did.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

There was one play where Wolf tried to use his right foot by swinging it around his left when he had all the time in the world. I really don't know what in the world he was thinking.

Comment

Working...
        X