The team to fear in Champs league is ROMA

• The team to fear in Champs league is ROMA

Beautiful football with STEEL in the center, with speedy wing backs, deadly forwards and offensive mids.

Yup, lets see if BoyU gets them.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

No them a Italian, not in the English league

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
      Beautiful football with STEEL in the center, with speedy wing backs, deadly forwards and offensive mids.

For my money they play the best ball in Serie A.

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post

Beat them this season already ... a 2nd string team drew with dem in Rome. Got them in the q/finals last season ... call Totti at 1-888-NOT-MANU and ask him if him waan face the Empire.

No them a Italian, not in the English league
          Sass: No one said there were not teams outside of the EPL that are not good.

Bwoy luk seh yuh a get ready fi Shady Pines?
          Trus mi space deh yah!

Just to juk yuh aging brain we were saying the EPL (yuh kno di English Premier League...taken as whole?) is the best in Europe?

Sass: No one said there were not teams outside of the EPL that are not good.

Bwoy luk seh yuh a get ready fi Shady Pines?
            Trus mi space deh yah!

Just to juk yuh aging brain we were saying the EPL (yuh kno di English Premier League...taken as whole?) is the best in Europe?
            A Sass dat .... affi try a ting fi win him argument.

Purely gut feeling, but I think we are going to get Barca, Arsenal plays some team from Germany, and Pool plays Chelsea. It goes without saying who will take part in the fourth game.
              One a dem gut feelings(baseless indeed).

Barca still in it ?

Suh what man ah chat bout team to fear is Roma ??

Messi get hurt suh Enri get game... what manner of team is that ???