? bout our local squad. when Simoes takes players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? bout our local squad. when Simoes takes players

to Brasil to train and play games who are employed by NPL teams how does that work with the team and JFF ? The NPL team looses it's players so that much affect their results in the league now does that go over well with the managers ? what happens if a player gets injured in Brasil who pays the bill ? Is the club compensated ?

If I owned or ran a team in the NPL I would not be happy.

Well the teams maybe looking at it as an oppurtunity to develop and expose some of their top players.

If the players are in the national program it provides a better chance of selling the player.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
      to Brasil to train and play games who are employed by NPL teams how does that work with the team and JFF ? The NPL team looses it's players so that much affect their results in the league now does that go over well with the managers ? what happens if a player gets injured in Brasil who pays the bill ? Is the club compensated ?

If I owned or ran a team in the NPL I would not be happy.
      Wouldn't be happy? Why not? Isn't there an abundance of talent in Jamaica?

On another note, the youth dem a get better coaching, the team will only benefit when the players return.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Scaly please tell me you are saying this to
        stir up argrument or open a lively debate.

Do you believe it would better suit the local eleven to play St.Catherine all stars? We have been doing that for years with the same results.

Comment

dont you get back a better and more marketable palyer? Trust me every day HView prays for Bibi to get transfer from Bolton.

Comment

Working...
          X