RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seems as if the grass is not always greener . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems as if the grass is not always greener . . .

Who? - Thierry Henry - Speculation
    Where is he? - Barcelona
    Who is he linked with? - Newcastle United
    Former Arsenal striker Thierry Henry is being linked with a return to the Premier League as his first season in Barcelona goes from bad to worse. Henry joined Barca from the Gunners last summer, but has been in and out of the team at the Nou Camp, and former team-mate Robert Pires has revealed how unhappy the French striker is. Pires currently plays for Villarreal, who won at Barca on Sunday in a match that saw Henry taken off by boss Frank Rijkaard, and the ex-Arsenal winger said afterwards that things are not going well. "If I were to say that Henry was happy, I would be called a liar," Pires said. "It is complicated because he is not playing in his best position. He is always on the left or on the right. I know him, and I know he is not happy." "He was angry because he is not used to being substituted. That was something that never happened to him at Arsenal." Kevin Keegan at Newcastle United is believed to be interested in signing Henry, while plenty of other Premier League clubs would be keen to bid for him.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Henry went to Spain to escape his former wife and nothing else.

How else would he be sold for 16 million, same as Daren Bent? How else can you explain him want out of Arsenal?

Now things settle him maybe can come back.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Karl, the other day I said that the Baby Gummers have a new primadonna. Yuh still nuh figure out yet who me a talk?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ah so him wife dangerous?

Comment

Aaaah..bwoy!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Karl, the other day I said that the Baby Gummers have a new primadonna. Yuh still nuh figure out yet who me a talk?
            No!
            ...tell mi a nuh Adebayor?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              No!
              ...tell mi a nuh Adebayor?
              Den a who else me coulda a talk bout? De other day me see him flash off Flamini (I think) hand after the two a dem a walk off the field at half time. It's only a matter of time before him explode/implode in public. Worse like how him a go go pon a goal drought spell. Watch and see.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Den a who else me coulda a talk bout? De other day me see him flash off Flamini (I think) hand after the two a dem a walk off the field at half time. It's only a matter of time before him explode/implode in public. Worse like how him a go go pon a goal drought spell. Watch and see.
                He did give away a goal by not playing TEAM...i.e. passing to a wide open man facing open goal when he had drawn the goalkeeper...but there were many other occasions when he played perfect TEAM.

He is tired! Notice how his 'give-away totals' increase dramatically after 35-40 minutes onwards to end of match?

Wenger should have taken him off and brought on Walcott round about the 60 minute!

Comment

Walcott is injured and was not on the bench
                  Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                    Walcott is injured and was not on the bench
                    Oh-oooh! (fool -luk - embrassed luk)
                    Yuh rite, boss!

Still think the tired man (Adebayor ) should have come off.

...but I need a little to revisit the line-up (can't afford to mess-up twice on this) time to rethink what the substitution should have been?

Comment

Seen enough of Henry to know his troubles at Barca isn't one of lack of abilities(his) but playing with players that are also capable, he plays with an unnecessary caution as a result. Frank seems to have confidence in Henry(and who really can replace Etto?), so it is all up to Henry. Is he up to the fight?
                      Just wanted to add Forlan and Ruud had no such problem.

Blessed

Comment

suh add it then nuh?

ruud came to united as a prolific striker...forlan also came to united as well respected striker...wenger MADE henry. henry was custom designed for the gunners

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He will play great for France.
                          The Forlan/Ruud comment was a Man U/Arsenal distinction I would be derelict not to make, but honestly, it is meaningless.
                          Yuh bwoy second guessing himself gamma(ongle cause he is surrounded by greatness),if he did the same thing at Arsenal , he would not be The Henry.

Blessed

Comment

Working...
                          X